WDW in November...

Billy6

Going to the world Nov 14-18...Anyone visited at this time or around? Hows the crowds? Weather? Thanks for the input

Billy6

beryl628

I will be there Nov3-12th. We went 2 years ago at that time. Weather was really nice all day (swimming weather) it would get chilly sometimes at night though. With the exception of the weekend (waits increased a little) we waited no more than 10 mins on most rides. We were able to walk onto everything at anytime in Epcot and MGM including test track!

Upvote 0

ktrevarrow

We have been going for the last eight years during this time. It is really nice because with the exception of the Super Soap Weekend at MGM, everything else is relatively uncrowded. Many of the holiday decorations are starting to appear during this time so it's a little sneak preview to get you in the holiday spirit. The weather has always been pleasant, but definitely bring long sleeves for the evenings.

Upvote 0
We went last year Nov. 9-20 and are going this year Nov. 11-20. Best time to go from my experience.

As long as you get outta there before the Thanksgiving crowds show up, you're laughing!

Walked on to almost everything. Hardly any refurbs happening due to the closeness of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Nice weather, not too hot, bring jean/pants and long-sleeve shirts for some evenings, but shorts and tees for days usually. The Christmas decorations are great.

Avoid EPCOT at the beginning of your trip (Food and Wine event winding up) and MGM around the Super Soap Weekend - unless you are planing to attend these things specifically of course!

Otherwise, it's the best time of year to go from my perspective. Hope to see you there!

Craig

Upvote 0

foldmama

We will be arriving at POR the evening of November 3rd and departing the evening on November 1th. It's a great time of year to visit. Crowds are reasonable and the weather is great. Just remember to pack a sweatshirt.

Upvote 0

farmgirl

my husband and i always go in November when we go therefore i really have nothing to compare it with but we've always enjoyed ourselves so much that we have never changed our vacation to any other month. We really didn't have to wait long for rides other than the new attraction which last year was Sorin so we had a 72 minute wait other than that it was usually only 10 to 20 minutes. Busses were usually never longer then the 20 minute mark. I do however agree with the other posts...if you are not planning on taking part in the super soap star weekend deal then I would avoid mgm at that time because it is usually packed...packed ...packed....other than that the weather was beautiful, there was one day it got quite windy and cool that we didn't take part in no type of water rides, but it was nice enough to have a nice comfortable day in the parks.

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

I will be there Nov3-12th. We went 2 years ago at that time. Weather was really nice all day (swimming weather) it would get chilly sometimes at night though. With the exception of the weekend (waits increased a little) we waited no more than 10 mins on most rides. We were able to walk onto everything at anytime in Epcot and MGM including test track!

We will be arriving at POR the evening of November 3rd and departing the evening on November 1th. It's a great time of year to visit. Crowds are reasonable and the weather is great. Just remember to pack a sweatshirt.

Hey guys! Me too! I'll be at POR Nov 3 to the 12th....hopefully we'll see you there45 days...but who's counting?:wave:

Upvote 0

AndreainNY

Hey guys! Me too! I'll be at POR Nov 3 to the 12th....hopefully we'll see you there45 days...but who's counting?:wave:

And we are hoping to catch up with you there! We'll be at POR from 11/2 to 11/12 and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't really take a vacation yet this year (3 days to visit my brother in CT, not really a vacation) and I NEED some time at FOOD AND WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

scoop

WdW in November

This year will be our thrid year visiting WDW in November. We love it at this time. Its pretty warm during the day and sometimes at night it gets a little chilly. The crowd is pretty low and you can walk onto almost all the rides. The crowds begin to arise around parade time or if there is something else going on but throughout the day walking around in the parks its great.

Upvote 0

DisneyNme

We'll be there the 8th to the 18th. We went the week before thanksgiving 2 years ago and the crowds were small, and we had excellent weather! I guess the only thing that is bummer about that time is that the parks close a little earlier than usual, but ill take that over crowds anyday.

Upvote 0

Billy6

Original Poster
Thanks for the tips, everyone..looking forward to going..got a great deal from Southwest airlines... Hotel(ASSpts), 4 nights, Flight and 3 day Hopper, for $500..from Chicago... Awesome deal...

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Hi!! We will be there the same time, we arrive in the eve. of the 3rd., and leave in the eve. of the 11th. As for what it's like everyone here has basically said it all, it can get up to 90, 92, but the eve. you will need a warm shirt or light jacket. Not really crowded, and any bugs are at a minimum. It's just the soap weekend that is a problem in MGM though. The over pampered, I'm better than you type, with the I've gotta see them at all costs followers. ACK!! Well I guess they have their venues, like we have ours with Disney.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Almost forgot, how about we have a meet at the Adventurers Club? Done it before, and it was great, from 7pm to 9 everyone can be there and alot of fun is to be had! 44 days till our 3rd visit this year. NOT SOON ENOUGH!! We will be at OKW, the wife and I will probably be thinking about going in April.:D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foldmama

Kriszee1: Hope to see you too. Are you traveling with children? AndreainNY and I are planning to try and meet by the pool so the kids will have someone to play with.

See you in 44 days!

Eileen

PS - if you want to get in the mood just listening to www.subsonicradio.com. Great site with all the park music!

Upvote 0

foldmama

Craig & Lisa:

I believe that Super Soap Weekend is the 11th and 12th. Is that correct? We are flying home :)( ) on the evening of the 11th and will miss it. We got caught up in this 2 years ago and it was horrible.

Not sure where the Adventurers Club is located and my 10 year old nephew and his Mom seems to have the schedule in place :lol:
Eileen - See you soon!

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Craig & Lisa:

I believe that Super Soap Weekend is the 11th and 12th. Is that correct? We are flying home :)( ) on the evening of the 11th and will miss it. We got caught up in this 2 years ago and it was horrible.

Not sure where the Adventurers Club is located and my 10 year old nephew and his Mom seems to have the schedule in place :lol:
Eileen - See you soon!
The AC is in DTD Pleasure Island. Enter through the normal gate, make your first left, go up the hill and you will see it on the right side, you can't miss it. Get there before 7pm, and just head downstairs. Take a seat and wait for the characters to arrive. If we can arrange it, we should have some kind of a way to identify each other. All we need to do is choose a date. We may end up doing it the eve of when the ladies go to SSR for their Peppermint Pedicure, and the guys go fishing, YEA!!!:sohappy: Finally!! I've been waiting to do this since 1997. Anybody else want to meet up that week, Nov. 5 thru 10? The more the merrier, to be some where we all want to be right now!:D 44 days and counting till our 3rd visit this year!

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

Kriszee1: Hope to see you too. Are you traveling with children? AndreainNY and I are planning to try and meet by the pool so the kids will have someone to play with.

See you in 44 days!

Eileen

PS - if you want to get in the mood just listening to www.subsonicradio.com. Great site with all the park music!

OMG...I am bringing my 3 year old, and 3 oof my nieces & nephews and in-laws...I know, I'm nutz! I hope to see you guys there...let me know.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom