WDW in November

Derek1980

Hi guys, trip booked for early November this year. The latest I have ever been in the past is October. What are the good/bad points about this time of year?, We have booked the Christmas Party tickets for the 8th but looking for advice about weather, hours, busy/not busy.

Thanks

CatsMeow

You might want to check out the Food & Wine Festival @Epcot; that ends on 11/14. I think the Osborne Lights start on 11/8 too. Well worth a trip to DHS! :xmas:

Weather (crossing fingers!) should be nice. Hurricane season actually ends on 11/30, but I think the probability is way down at that point. I think weekends will probably be busy, especially with locals attending F&W, otherwise probably low to moderate crowds. At last, I'm hoping that, because we'll be there starting the 15th! :)

Upvote 0

kjdean49

My husband and I went the first week of November last year and the weather was wonderful! We wore shorts every day and the evenings were just right! The crowds were low...I think the longest we stood in a line was maybe 15 minutes. It did get a little crowded at Epcot because of the Food and Wine event but it was still an enjoyable week.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom