WDW: Hollywood Studios - Monster's Inc Coaster

SWatsi

I wonder. Do the vehicles even need to be themed as though they are doors? Say if you are on a 'tour' in the factory, you wouldn't expect to cling onto the doors as in the movie :D

I'd love to see some of the ideas mentioned here though.

IWant2GoNow

I wonder. Do the vehicles even need to be themed as though they are doors? Say if you are on a 'tour' in the factory, you wouldn't expect to cling onto the doors as in the movie :D

I'd love to see some of the ideas mentioned here though.

Dang it... you caught the one flaw in my vision. Maybe the door your on has a window to see out? :lookaroun

Also if you were on a door you wouldn't be going through other doors. HAHA! Oh well, I tried to Imagineer something. Guess that's why I don't work over there. :)

Disneyfan1981

It should be interesting to see what actually comes from this Monsters Inc coaster....as for the water ride ideas I would love to see something like that at DHS but I always wanted something themed from The Incredibles, the raft shaped like Mrs. Incredible with Dash behind as if he were pushing the raft over the water....have it themed with characters like Splash Mountain where The Incredibles are trying to get you out of some situation so Mr. Incredible and Violet maybe even Jack Jack and Frozone are throughout stopping things from actually getting to you....

I want a new Indy ride but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted something that incorporated the mine cart chase from Temple of Doom.

jonnyc

It should be interesting to see what actually comes from this Monsters Inc coaster....as for the water ride ideas I would love to see something like that at DHS but I always wanted something themed from The Incredibles, the raft shaped like Mrs. Incredible with Dash behind as if he were pushing the raft over the water....have it themed with characters like Splash Mountain where The Incredibles are trying to get you out of some situation so Mr. Incredible and Violet maybe even Jack Jack and Frozone are throughout stopping things from actually getting to you....

I'd like to something quite tongue in cheek if they did an Incredibles water ride, a bit like Dudley Doorights Ripsaw Falls, but of course themed to within an inch of its life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom