WDW Has Best Cocktails in Country

lpet11984

Sorry to bring up a somewhat old thread, but does anyone know if this drink is served at any of the resort bars? I've been doing some menu scouring and am hoping they make it at Pop Century's poolside bar...if not, I'll just have to make a little field trip to give it a try. :)

disneybonbon

Sorry to bring up a somewhat old thread, but does anyone know if this drink is served at any of the resort bars? I've been doing some menu scouring and am hoping they make it at Pop Century's poolside bar...if not, I'll just have to make a little field trip to give it a try. :)

Disney has standardized a lot of the drinks that are available at the bars, so you'll find the same drink menu at almost all of the lounges and then there are some additional drinks depending on where you are (like at the Tambu Lounge). I don't know definitely if the Pop Century poolside bar will have it, but I would guess it would. And if not, they'll probably know the recipe.

And I agree with the previous poster that said this is a bit disappointing -- it kind of makes me feel like I'm at a Ruby Tuesdays or something with that plastic flipbook of cocktails. Especially at a place like Victoria Falls.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned but a server had once told me that when Disney overhauls their drink menu that the bartenders all get together and try everything out, beers and wine included. Knowing that this is hearsay, can anyone verify this? And if any of you are out there, I'd like to say that Disney has some of the best bartenders.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
If I were the publisher of Cheers magazine Id be questioning the "expertise" of the staff of that esteemed organ. WDW cocktails are some of the worst, ice filled monstrosities I have ever imbibed.

fyn

If I were the publisher of Cheers magazine Id be questioning the "expertise" of the staff of that esteemed organ. WDW cocktails are some of the worst, ice filled monstrosities I have ever imbibed.

You're brit (right?). Your standards are probably a bit higher than ours are here in the states. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom