WDW from the air

Buried20KLeague

I guess this puts to rest the debate that occasionally surfaces as to whether or not the sky above Disney is a no-fly zone... :lookaroun

Great pics!! Mind if I use one as a wallpaper?

8<:-)

There's definatly not much room to expand portions of World Showcase (if ever).... Great Pictures though!! Thanks for sharing!

-thedisneycast

MissM

Neat photos!

01_magic.jpg

Lots of space by Toontown for expansion it seems.

The blank area is where the 20K lagoon used to be! It's a much larger area then you'd think.
-m

PhotoDave219

After flying around WDW for about 30mins headed north to Leesburg (where the tornado chaos started just two days later)

Completely off topic but semi-related..... I work in Leesburg and had to get a small piper cub to photograph the tornado destruction from. I've shot WDW from the air before from a helicopter..... I'm just wondering, did you find yourself getting airsick at all from being inside the camera? The last time i did shots of someone flying a biplane, i got a tad ill (he was flying lazy 8s)....

Nice shots.

Courtman

Original Poster
I guess this puts to rest the debate that occasionally surfaces as to whether or not the sky above Disney is a no-fly zone... :lookaroun

The airspace is restricted below 3000' above ground level, so you can't fly below 3000' without permission from the Radar Controller at Orlando, who will identify you and then clear you. We didn't bother with that this time.

Great pics!! Mind if I use one as a wallpaper?

Of course, which one and which size? Drop me a PM with an email address and I'll send you the full size hi-res picture.

These are great pictures. Now if you could get up there at night time...

We were going to but I hurt my ankle and couldn't fly on the night we planned to. Our camera wouldn't have coped very well with the night shots, next time we'll try!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom