WDW Footing the bill.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Ok,let's say good ole WDW are treating you to eat at any resort hotel restaurant,which restaurant would you pick and what would you have for your meal,remember it's free courtesy of WDW.:wave:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Ok,let's say good ole WDW are treating you to eat at any resort hotel restaurant,which restaurant would you pick and what would you have for your meal,remember it's free courtesy of WDW.:wave:

If WDW was footing the bill??

That's easy, Chefs Table at V&A's :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

bgraham34

If WDW was footing the bill??

That's easy, Chefs Table at V&A's :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

That would be my first choice, but If I did not pack the proper clothes my second choice would be Cinderellas Royal Table. My wife wants to go and I don't want to spend that type of money to eat there.

Philhar-Fanatic

Well outside of the obvious answer V&A, I'd go to Cali Grill. We both LOVE Sushi and I must say the pictures I've seen look devine! Oh, and without the kids of course! :eek:

sweetpee_1993

Well, since it wasn't specified that it had to be a Disney owned restaurant, I'd go with Shula's. I think we'd get more out of steak than V&A's. I'm actually strongly considering a visit to the Shula's in Houston in a couple weeks for my older son's 16th birthday dinner. I'm curious as to how good it'll be compared to our recent lack-luster experiences at the Yachtsman. :cool:

LizC

I agree about Shula's great food and great service! Plus even though they aren't a Disney restaurant you can use the Tables in Wonderland Card. :)
I would choose Shula's or Bistro de Paris (another restaurant w/ fabulous service).

bullsforthewin

Well, since it wasn't specified that it had to be a Disney owned restaurant, I'd go with Shula's. I think we'd get more out of steak than V&A's. I'm actually strongly considering a visit to the Shula's in Houston in a couple weeks for my older son's 16th birthday dinner. I'm curious as to how good it'll be compared to our recent lack-luster experiences at the Yachtsman. :cool:

Shulas is mediocre....

travelgip

I too would chose Victoria & Albert's w/wine pairings, but at a regular table so I could order a nice bottle of Crystal and 2 oz. of the Caspian caviar as a starter. :slurp: Thanks WDW! :king:

worldfanatic

I too would chose Victoria & Albert's w/wine pairings, but at a regular table

You gotta go with V & A, but I'd also pass on the Chef's table.
I prefer the elegant atmosphere of the actual restaurant.
The Chefs can make my delicious meal, but they don't need to entertain as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom