WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Texas84

My highlight from the festival. Street corn and Twinings green tea with vodka.
IMG_1158.JPG

DisAl

Our best meal of the week was dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. The pot roast, roast pork, and roast turkey were melt in your mouth tender and absolutely delicious. Even the impossible meatloaf was good. The salad was good too but the best part of the whole meal was the Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake with a big scoop of ice cream on top! So good if you were to accidentally get some on your forehead your tongue would slap your brains out trying to get at it.... ;) (Sorry there is not a picture of the cake; we tore into it before I remembered to make a photo.)
The worst part about eating here is getting full and having to quit... o_O
DSCN7212.JPG
DSCN7213.JPG
DSCN7215.JPG
DSCN7216.JPG

Last edited:

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Our best meal of the week was dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. The pot roast, roast pork, and roast turkey were melt in your mouth tender and absolutely delicious. Even the impossible meatloaf was good. The salad was good too but the best part of the whole meal was the Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake with a big scoop of ice cream on top! So good if you were to accidentally get some on your forehead your tongue would slap your brains out trying to get at it.... ;) (Sorry there is not a picture of the cake; we tore into it before I remembered to make a photo.)
The worst part about eating here is getting full and having to quit... o_OView attachment 563148View attachment 563155View attachment 563160View attachment 563161
Are LTT on the 28th. It was great from start to finish . Art Smith’s on the 30th beat it out for the best meal and most over-consumption though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom