WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

belledream

DSCN2594.JPG

Epcot Food & Wine Festival: Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado Lemongrass Cream - Coastal Eats

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
How was this? We haven’t eaten here since the new menu change...we keep wanting to try, but never seem to make it!

I really like it, the cilantro rice was better than the current yellow rice but it is still tasty too. The beef and chicken are well seasoned and the peppers and onions are cooked well (I don't like crunchy peppers or onions). The best part is the fixings bar with all the salsas, cheese, guac, and other stuff. The fajita plate is enough to feed two people. I was by myself the day I took this picture and ate it all. I was stuffed but I really hadn't eaten much of a breakfast so I was famished. Oh and it usually comes with beans but I'm not a beans fan so I got an extra side of rice but I was asked if I wanted tortilla chips. I think it is really good deal and a nice change from burgers and nuggets, although I do love the nuggets.

jaklgreen

I really like it, the cilantro rice was better than the current yellow rice but it is still tasty too. The beef and chicken are well seasoned and the peppers and onions are cooked well (I don't like crunchy peppers or onions). The best part is the fixings bar with all the salsas, cheese, guac, and other stuff. The fajita plate is enough to feed two people. I was by myself the day I took this picture and ate it all. I was stuffed but I really hadn't eaten much of a breakfast so I was famished. Oh and it usually comes with beans but I'm not a beans fan so I got an extra side of rice but I was asked if I wanted tortilla chips. I think it is really good deal and a nice change from burgers and nuggets, although I do love the nuggets.

I really like Pecos Bills' new menu. I usually get the tacos and it is a lot of food but everything is well seasoned. We never ate there before because we do not like Disney burgers, but now I stop every trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom