WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Ariel484

Kona Cafe fruit plate:
13-09_CruiseEdit_135.jpg

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have never seen shrimp and grits like that. The grits look like a patty and not like the grits I make. The topping looks like shrimp stew.
I am from southern Louisiana and shrimp and grits can be made many different ways. New Orleans area would be more a creole sauce like above which is more red b/c it's tomato based. Not uncommon to see some that are totally different from the others with either the shrimp or the grits. All different types of flavors too just depends who is making them. :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have never seen shrimp and grits like that. The grits look like a patty and not like the grits I make. The topping looks like shrimp stew.

We don't eat a lot of grits in our house but were used to seeing them more runny like cream of wheat so it surprised us to. I only tried a little of it it was my husband's dish and I'm not a big shrimp fan. He liked it and doesn't like grits usually either.

Minnie1976

I am from southern Louisiana and shrimp and grits can be made many different ways. New Orleans area would be more a creole sauce like above which is more red b/c it's tomato based. Not uncommon to see some that are totally different from the others with either the shrimp or the grits. All different types of flavors too just depends who is making them. :)
Being also from south Louisiana, I have never seen shrimp and grits like that.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Being also from south Louisiana, I have never seen shrimp and grits like that.
Granted it's not often but I have seen something similiar. Sorry meant to clarify that. Lol :) Oh where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Lafayette but currently near Youngsville. Always nice to see my fellow neighbors on here. :)

Minnie1976

Granted it's not often but I have seen something similiar. Sorry meant to clarify that. Lol :) Oh where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Lafayette but currently near Youngsville. Always nice to see my fellow neighbors on here. :)
Responded in yonversations
check your conversations

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom