WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

DSCF1117_zpse098ce67.jpg

Turf Club

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That's just mean!

We were at MS Starbucks earlier this week. It has lost much of its charm, and looked almost clinical, if that makes any sense.
And none of the offerings looked as appealing as your taste-bud teaser photo.

Sorry haven't tried the new Starbucks offerings at WDW yet but I'm not a big Starbucks fan in general so I doubt I will try it. Sorry to tease you with the good bakery's offerings, they were SO good!

BrittanyRose428

Now I want MS Bakery... :( I don't know if anyone goes to Starbucks all the time like I do and would know this, but I noticed the Starbucks near me recently changed their pastries. Now they get them from another bakery, I forget the name of it, and everything is meant to be served warm. Anyone know if the Starbucks on Main Street is like this? I actually liked the old Starbucks pastries better, so that would mean that I really can't win with the one on Main Street. =/

Minnie1976

Sorry haven't tried the new Starbucks offerings at WDW yet but I'm not a big Starbucks fan in general so I doubt I will try it. Sorry to tease you with the good bakery's offerings, they were SO good!
Why would I want to go to Disney for Starbucks? I can get Starbucks any day where I live. They should have kept Main Street Bakery and their goodies and just added Starbucks coffee. I guess Starbucks wanted all or nothing.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Why would I want to go to Disney for Starbucks? I can get Starbucks any day where I live. They should have kept Main Street Bakery and their goodies and just added Starbucks coffee. I guess Starbucks wanted all or nothing.

I don't really mind that starbuck is there, I just don't care for Starbucks coffee. It always tastes off to me. Too bad disney couldn't have kept some of their baked goods.

okw2006

That's just mean!

We were at MS Starbucks earlier this week. It has lost much of its charm, and looked almost clinical, if that makes any sense.
And none of the offerings looked as appealing as your taste-bud teaser photo.
I agree. We walked in and looked around and found nothing appealing and walked back out. I really, really, miss MSB

DVC4bestvacations

Don't flame me but turkey or beef with a gallon of gravy just don't cut it at WDW prices. Liberty Tree Tavern been there ate that not going back for seconds. Sorry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom