WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Kind of an old picture, from a couple years ago but it was my roast beef sandwich from a lunch at Le Cellier.
July 2010 Walt Disney World 436.JPG

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
From ABC Commissary

618.jpg
You've been a member since 2006, so clearly you're not new; but today was the first time I have ever seen your name. Popsicletrees. Love it. Makes me wish I'd been more inventive than my first name plus the initial of my maiden name. C'est la vie. The world probably isn't big enough for two Popsicletrees.

popsicletrees

You've been a member since 2006, so clearly you're not new; but today was the first time I have ever seen your name. Popsicletrees. Love it. Makes me wish I'd been more inventive than my first name plus the initial of my maiden name. C'est la vie. The world probably isn't big enough for two Popsicletrees.

Thanks! :) I used to be a lot more active on here. I'm getting back into it after taking a long hiatus. I actually chose the name because it was what I called the trees that used to be part of the landscaping outside of the Contemporary. They looked like push pops to me, so I always looked for the popsicle trees whenever we went to WDW!

Allym146

Grilled Mahi Mahi with laughing bird shrimp, hearts of palm, jasmine rice, cilantro and a coconut lime sauce. (Gluten free)

image.jpg

Seared chicken breast with toasted fregola, peas, tomato chutney and lemon butter sauce. This was my dish, veeeery salty, but I love salt and thought it was amazing. Could be too much for others.

image.jpg

Grilled New York strip with cheddar mashes potatoes, season veggies and peppercorn sauce. H said it rivaled the peppercorn steak from our wedding! In my opinion 2 asparagus spears are a little lame, but w/e, he loved it:).

image.jpg

Chocolate Wave with raspberry gelato

image.jpg

All from the coral reef restaurant

jkl2000

In my opinion 2 asparagus spears are a little lame, but w/e, he loved it:).

It's funny, I've read a lot of descriptions where people say servings at WDW are huge, big enough to share, etc., and some of them certainly seem to be. But I feel like I see more photos posted of meals that look pretty skimpy, really. Maybe it's that most of the photos are from signature restaurants, and the more upscale, signature places serve smaller portions. But in most photos, if there's a cut of meat or fish, it's kind of tiny. Good looking, but tiny. And yeah, two asparagus spears is ridiculous. It looks like they ran out and had to start rationing them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom