WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

bmarkelon

IMG_3901.jpg

Spinach and artichoke dip from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. Very tasty.

Wow, now I have to pick between this or those wings you posted. They both look delicious and we will be hitting Sci-Fi in August.

WishIWasAtWDW

Oh wow! I've never been to Beaches and Cream. I always go to Ghirardelli when I get a hankering for ice cream, but this might be worth a try! :)

Oh man, Beaches and Cream is soooo good! You absolutely need to try it!

Wow, now I have to pick between this or those wings you posted. They both look delicious and we will be hitting Sci-Fi in August.

I have always loved Sci-Fi but this most recent trip all of the food was really amazing! All of the appetizers we tried were delicious so I think you will be happy with either choice! :D

IMG_3908.jpg

Shrimp pasta from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater. Soooo tasty!

DisneyDebNJ

8377351196_634ee4b34d_z.jpg

Chermuola roasted Nigerian Prawns, English Pea Nage and Saffron Rice with Orange and Olive Salad
Jiko's January 6th, 2013
May be the most memorable food moment of our recent family vacation.

FYI- Didn't know this but Chermuola is the marinade on the Prawns. Used in North African cooking usually for seafood it consists of herbs, oil, lemon juice, pickled lemons, garlic, cumin, peppers and saffron. Spiced but not spicy hot.

In this case with the rice, peas and various olives it was amazing. And yes, the prawns were brought in from Nigeria.

WOW!! yummmmmmmmm!!! Id devour that, but DH wouldnt touch it... ONE time we went to dinner, had prawns, when the waitress sat his dish in front of him, he said to me "WTH is this?? the shrimp still have legs on them!!!" I laughed so hard, I couldnt speak.. I may just HAVE to go to Jiko's now and order this!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom