WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
we were at wdw from the 25th-28th and i cannot believe i forgot to take food pics...:eek:. it's what i get for playing vacation leader to a dozen people.

I really have ZERO forgiveness in my heart for you at this time. Maybe in a year or two...but as of right now...UGH I can't even talk about it! :(

lisak09

DSCF0412.jpg

Artist Point

Minnie1976

The chilled lobster claw and the clam chowder was so good at the Hops and Barley booth. I also got the lobster roll that was excellent too. When I find the picture I'll post it.

DSC02168.jpg

Condorman

At Be Our Guest, does anyone know how it works with the beverages?

If you look at the picture below, taken in the Ballroom, you grab a cup and fill it yourself. But (and I'm not saying I would do this; it's the reason why I'm asking) what's to stop anyone from not paying for a drink at the POS, and just grabbing a cup once in the dining rooms? Are they locked out? Do you use the "rose" to enable the dispenser? I'm sure Disney has thought of this, but what part of the transaction am I missing? The honor system?

Be-Our-Guest-Restaurant-Rose-Gallery-Drinks-Station-600x450.jpg

Briangwen7

At Be Our Guest, does anyone know how it works with the beverages?

If you look at the picture below, taken in the Ballroom, you grab a cup and fill it yourself. But (and I'm not saying I would do this; it's the reason why I'm asking) what's to stop anyone from not paying for a drink at the POS, and just grabbing a cup once in the dining rooms? Are they locked out? Do you use the "rose" to enable the dispenser? I'm sure Disney has thought of this, but what part of the transaction am I missing? The honor system?

Be-Our-Guest-Restaurant-Rose-Gallery-Drinks-Station-600x450.jpg
When I saw it, I asked my self the same thing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom