WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcake - a chocolate cupcake with "spaghetti" frosting and a chocolate "meatball" with a strawberry "marinara sauce" and white chocolate "cheese"

I cannot believe i forgot this one!!!

Is it only available at Mama Melrose??

Foolish Mortal

Pecos Bills

img4794qf.jpg

lebeau

Thanks for the info. Kids menu or not I have to get one of those babies !

I am thinking the same thing. We're on the Fantasmic! dining package which apparently comes with a dessert sampler now instead of you picking your own dessert (wth?!?). But I may have to ask for one of these on the sampler or pay out of pocket.

Tinkerbella16

I have yet to try the Bread Pudding with Bananas Foster sauce at Ohana yet in all the years I have gone there. I am dining at Kona during my upcoming trip for dinner.. I read somewhere that you can order that for dessert at Kona and they will give it to you? Is this true, because if so, I am going to be so happy to finally be able to devour this beautiful dessert! :p

PolynesianPrincess

I have yet to try the Bread Pudding with Bananas Foster sauce at Ohana yet in all the years I have gone there. I am dining at Kona during my upcoming trip for dinner.. I read somewhere that you can order that for dessert at Kona and they will give it to you? Is this true, because if so, I am going to be so happy to finally be able to devour this beautiful dessert! :p

I haven't seen that on the menu but maybe they can do it! Never hurts to ask!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom