WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

real mad hatter

Agree.

I can answer that for you, its not a kids portion lol. The portions at Le Cellier are just small. My sister and her fiance dined there a couple of years ago, because I told them not to miss it and that they would love it there.. well, they got home and said Le Cellier is very overrated and the portions were tiny.

Yeh,dined there on our last visit and tho our steaks looked bigger I was in the minority with most bloggers here.The amazing experience I was hoping for did not happen.Average steak from an average restaurant.:(

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sunshine Seasons

WD2_1045.jpg

jaime_1234

picture.php

Boma breakfast. And MENU CHANGE ALERT!! I LOVED the goat cheese and chive scrambled eggs that they always had, but this time when we went they were replaced with the eggs in the picture - tomato, feta, and spinach scrambled eggs. I will admit that even though I panicked when I first saw them, and tried them and really liked them. I'm not sure if they are as good as the goat cheese and chive ones, but they were still very tasty.

Also, the old french toast they had (called brioche or something like that) has been replaced with a bread pudding. I didn't really care for the old french toast, but this new bread pudding is pretty awesome. It has a caramel/pecan topping to put on it that made it even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom