WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

LowesChevy

Bangers and Mash at Rose & Crown

5878fdfd.jpg

DisneyDebNJ

Ha you guys are awesome. I mean that is my intent with all of this to mainly help everyone out. When I first started planning trips and came here for photos of food I think there was 4 pages in the original food thread and that was no help. I am a pretty picky eater which I noticed a lot of you guys are as well. To be able to see something before going to the place is HUGE for me.

I am really glad I can help you guys out though!

Thank you, John, I can't tell you how much easier you made it for me to choose restaurants!! I'm the same way, need to know what to expect before going into a restaurant, VERY picky eater here, especially when it comes to steaks!!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thank you, John, I can't tell you how much easier you made it for me to choose restaurants!! I'm the same way, need to know what to expect before going into a restaurant, VERY picky eater here, especially when it comes to steaks!!!

:wave: Much appreciated.

I_heart_Tigger

Just have to thank everyone who is posting food photos. I have been sick for a few days and as a result have no appetite at all but I know that I need to eat to stay strong so I just look through this thread which makes me hungry...it works like a charm!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom