blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1170.jpg
[/IMG]

You're killing me man! We need to know where this stuff is from!!! :slurp:

dave&di

I trying to lose 28lbs for my Sept trip, no chocolate, candy, burgers, you name it I'm not eating it!

Why why why do I keep looking at this thread!!!! :cry:

DisneyDebNJ

I trying to lose 28lbs for my Sept trip, no chocolate, candy, burgers, you name it I'm not eating it!

Why why why do I keep looking at this thread!!!! :cry:[/QUOTE

I'm right there with you!! Down 17 lbs, and figure by October, I'll be down 25! These threads remind us of what we can look forward to!! :sohappy: Best of luck with your quest! :wave:

dave&di

[/QUOTE

I'm right there with you!! Down 17 lbs, and figure by October, I'll be down 25! These threads remind us of what we can look forward to!! :sohappy: Best of luck with your quest! :wave:

You're right, the reason I'm losing the weight is so I don't feel so guilty when I'm eating all the junk food! Well done with your loss, good luck with the rest!

I have the same problem. Today I hit 50 lbs weight loss in just over a year with a 2 month holiday break (where i put 10 lbs back on and had to take that back off too) . I'm hoping to lose 25 more by our Sept trip as well. This thread kills me too but at least I can't run to the kitchen and grab the stuff.

DisneyDebNJ

I have the same problem. Today I hit 50 lbs weight loss in just over a year with a 2 month holiday break (where i put 10 lbs back on and had to take that back off too) . I'm hoping to lose 25 more by our Sept trip as well. This thread kills me too but at least I can't run to the kitchen and grab the stuff.

WTG!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :sohappy:

dave&di

I have the same problem. Today I hit 50 lbs weight loss in just over a year with a 2 month holiday break (where i put 10 lbs back on and had to take that back off too) . I'm hoping to lose 25 more by our Sept trip as well. This thread kills me too but at least I can't run to the kitchen and grab the stuff.[/QUOTE]

Very true! Well done!

WishIWasAtWDW

IMG_2121.jpg

chocolate and caramel covered strawberry from karamell kuche in germany pavilion in epcot. sooooo tasty :slurp:

congrats to everyone losing weight! and sorry for posting deliciously fattening foods. :lol:

real mad hatter

That's it,iam toasting success.

Well my DW has been on a diet since January and is doing very well.She asked me to go on one as well,iam about 14 lbs heavier than I should be for my height,but being a part time chef it can be tricky,im not a huge sweet fan but do like my meat and guilty for ordering take away food but my biggest problem is I like my beer,eh guys,you know where iam coming from,so here's to my WDW in July,yep,I'll drink to that.cheers.:sohappy:

dave&di

IMG_2121.jpg

chocolate and caramel covered strawberry from karamell kuche in germany pavilion in epcot. sooooo tasty :slurp:

congrats to everyone losing weight! and sorry for posting deliciously fattening foods. :lol:

Thanks, and DAMN YOU!!!! :ROFLOL:

I just missed the opening of Karamell Kuche in 2010 and I''m really excited to try MANY MANY tasty treats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom