Seized
Premium Member
Grilled chicken (w/side of white sauce!) @ Tokyo Dining

DSC00417.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
All Star Sports Cafe Hot Italian Sandwich.

It was pretty good but it was nowhere near as good as this place here in Pittsburgh that NONE of you care about but I thought I would say that anyway. Because afterall...while vacationing in Disney World you wish you were here in Pittsburgh eating a better Italian Hoagie than you are eating in DISNEY WORLD.

WDW_9315.jpg

PolynesianPrincess

All Star Sports Cafe Hot Italian Sandwich.

It was pretty good but it was nowhere near as good as this place here in Pittsburgh that NONE of you care about but I thought I would say that anyway. Because afterall...while vacationing in Disney World you wish you were here in Pittsburgh eating a better Italian Hoagie than you are eating in DISNEY WORLD.

WDW_9315.jpg

hahahahaha... I just laughed outloud at my desk, only because you told me yesterday you were going to write that. HAAAA!! It looks good, but the Italian's here in Maine are much better. I'm eating one right now... yum yum!! :slurp:

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
hahahahaha... I just laughed outloud at my desk, only because you told me yesterday you were going to write that. HAAAA!! It looks good, but the Italian's here in Maine are much better. I'm eating one right now... yum yum!! :slurp:

Man when I go to Disney World I am gonna have to get a flight to Maine so I can get a real Italian Sandwich then head back for Wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom