WDW Fifth Gate

Testtrack321

hakunamatata said:
Stitch isnt an E ticket???
:lookaroun :zipit: :lookaroun :zipit: :lookaroun :zipit:

I don't consider it a new e-ticket, it's the same as AE with three new AAs. Nothing new. Now, if they totally re-themed the place, re-designed the pre-shows and main show, then re did the theater, then yeah, it would be a new e-ticket.

Jusjuice

I think we all agree that there are so many parks to keep up and bring up to speed now that a new park is not in the near future. I think the Magic Kingdom needs a lot of work, personally. Adventureland could use an E-ticket, Fantasyland is the worst of the 4 Magic Kingdoms, 20,000 leagues is still empty, Toontown sure leaves something to be desired, and parts of Tomorrowland seem barren. Not to be neagative or anything!!
MGM just needs rides! I think another show is the last thing they need.

AEfx

Jusjuice said:
MGM just needs rides! I think another show is the last thing they need.
I have a feeling that once the new stunt show goes up, the old one will be quietly taken down...and replaced with a similarly themed ride. :)

AEfx

Indy95

I guess the speculation of what the fifth park should be got too boring, so now we have to list what's wrong with the other parks.

Sadly, there are not enough hours in the day. Fortunately, most of them are just nit-picky, and nothing that any average day guest would notice.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Lynx04 said:
Don't forget about the one in AK.

Thats right. The only park that doesnt have an E ticket attraction of the calibur of Alladins carpets is MGM.....right?

My suggestion would be to replace the IJ stunt show with a E ticket attraction like MCOA except the cars could be themed after the mine carts in IJ and the Temple of Doom.....

Lynx04

hakunamatata said:
Thats right. The only park that doesnt have an E ticket attraction of the calibur of Alladins carpets is MGM.....right?

My suggestion would be to replace the IJ stunt show with a E ticket attraction like MCOA except the cars could be themed after the mine carts in IJ and the Temple of Doom.....
Don't give them any ideas, that could end up being the big replacement attraction we all been looking to replace the Indy Stunt Show. I am already scert.

PurpleDragon

Lynx04 said:
Don't give them any ideas, that could end up being the big replacement attraction we all been looking to replace the Indy Stunt Show. I am already scert.
I personally think the IJ Stunt show is outdated and needs to go. MGM is in desperate need of more rides.The ones they have currently, pretty much suck outside of TT and RnRC. TGMR is outdated and boring and ST is just plain sad, because of how much help it needs. And......???:confused: and......??? :veryconfu Holy crap thats all the rides they have. That comes out to a grand total of 4 rides, 2 that suck and 2 thrill rides, there is definately room for improvement.

I'm not saying they should put a Duplicate IJ ride like the one in DL, but if anything it would definately be a step up from the current setup.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PurpleDragon said:
I'm not saying they should put a Duplicate IJ ride like the one in DL, but if anything it would definately be a step up from the current setup.

I actually would not mind seeing a clone of that ride from DL in MGM. That ride just plane rocks and was the best ride at DL when I was there in October. (HM was closed for Halloween decorating)

PurpleDragon

hakunamatata said:
I actually would not mind seeing a clone of that ride from DL in MGM. That ride just plane rocks and was the best ride at DL when I was there in October. (HM was closed for Halloween decorating)
Thats fine, but going back to the whole "cloning" arguement, I don't think they should put in an exact duplicate. They should switch it around, make it a bit different, newer, more cutting edge, etc... That way its a unique experience to MGM.:animwink:

Lynx04

hakunamatata said:
I with some regret aggree. While I prefer non cloned attractions (because or the morality involved with cloning ;) ), MGM is needs a new major attraction and that if a clone makes it happen then so be it.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PurpleDragon said:
Thats fine, but going back to the whole "cloning" arguement, I don't think they should put in an exact duplicate. They should switch it around, make it a bit different, newer, more cutting edge, etc... That way its a unique experience to MGM.:animwink:

Sorry, when I said clone, I didnt mean clone as in "Soarin" type clone, but something similar. The que line area, of IJ in DL is really cool and the ride itself is awesome. Something similar to what is in DL would be really cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom