WDW episodes of TV shows

sbkline

Original Poster
Being obsessed with watching all things pertaining to WDW, I try to watch any episode of any TV show, whether it's a show I watch or not, where they go to WDW. I recently taped the episode of "Boy Meets World" where they went down there and I attempted to tape the "Roseann" episode, but Nick at Night did that annoying thing that they often do, where the show starts 10 or 15 minutes late. Therefore, since the DVR was set to record from 12:30-1:00, it only got 10 or 15 minutes of the episode. I'm waiting for them to replay the "Full House" episodes as well. What other TV sitcoms have had episodes where they went to WDW, so I can keep my eye out for those?

I can't remember the name of the show, but on the "Boy Meets World" episode, my wife said that the girl that Corey ran into at the living seas was a character from a sitcom that ran at the same time and they had a WDW episode as well. Does anyone know about this?

pluto77

I think its both..But not a 100% sure..:)
yep, you're right.

Some other shows that haven't been mentioned yet that go are Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Family Matters, and The Golden Girls. I also read on another website that Blossom has an episode, but I don't ever see that on anymore.

sbkline

Original Poster
yep, you're right.

Some other shows that haven't been mentioned yet that go are Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Family Matters, and The Golden Girls. I also read on another website that Blossom has an episode, but I don't ever see that on anymore.

I totally forgot about the Sabrina episode. I've never seen it, nor did I know of it until last week or so. I saw that there is an episode coming up this week where they went to DAK, so I have my DVR set to record it.

orangewarrior

We've got Disney set to tape all things Disney..... The shows I can remember running of late, Step by Step, Roseann (but I guess I am going to miss the end too) -- although there were two different shows taped on two different days, The show with Steve Erkel (is that Family Matters?), Full House. I think that is all Tivo has taped in the last six months as far as Sitcoms go?

Other things that Tivo has taped recently, Great Hotels on the Travel Channel, numerous documentaries on the Parks, Great Cruises or something like that about the Disney Cruise Line, Made in America, MADTv, The Incurable Collector, The Chicken Robot.

I think that is all I can remember at the moment. If anything else comes to mind, I'll let you know.

metscool

We were talking about the Boy meets World episode last night at work. I loved that show. Eric was the funniest person there at the end of the shows run.

kennyj29

Not sure of the show's name

The show with George Lopez (Its' probably the George Lopez show) There was even a contest to see how many hidden mickey's you could find.

imagineer boy

Gosh, every time I watch one of the WDW episodes of those shows, I spot inaccuracies all around. Cory and Shawn simontaniously pass through both Epcot and the MK and manage to stay over night at the MK in the splash mountain station. Suddenly, they come out of the station, and they're suddenly at the top of the Splash hill. :lol: Oh well, just repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax...

sbkline

Original Poster
Gosh, every time I watch one of the WDW episodes of those shows, I spot inaccuracies all around. Cory and Shawn simontaniously pass through both Epcot and the MK and manage to stay over night at the MK in the splash mountain station. Suddenly, they come out of the station, and they're suddenly at the top of the Splash hill. :lol: Oh well, just repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax...

LOL! I noticed that, myself. I also can't help wonder if the guests in line with the characters know that they are shooting a TV show, or if they think they are just some random nutcases. Although I suppose there would have to be a big camera crew around which would tend to give the idea that there is a TV show being filmed. :lol:

I also wondered if that whole story about that beached dolphin who lost her mate was a real story, or if it was just scripted for the show.

pluto77

I just saw the Rosanne one for the first time about a week ago. I'm not a big fan of all of the Rosanne series, but the Disney World one is halarious. I watched it at like 2 AM after work and I laughed out loud at the part when Darlene finally got into the magic and David says "boy this really is the Magic Kingdom." Part 1 is also funny when David doesn't think he's going to get to
go and he gets depressed and starts singing "When You Wish Upon a Star."

The Sabrina episode is pretty good, it just doesn't have any big views of the park like most of the other ones do, it is the only one that goes to AK though (probably because it's the only show done when AK was around :lol: ).

I wish they had some kind of dvd we could buy with all the shows together that went to WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom