WDW Easter Sunday Pics

Rob562

What's their backstory ?
Do they represent easter eggs ?

Surely they don't represent the Old South ! :lookaroun How Politically incorrect !

Actually, I thought it looked like a cotton candy machine blew up all over the place. Either that, or a marshmallow Peeps parade. :animwink:

-Rob

smk

The only thing I can think about when I look at the pictures is that it looks warm. We are FREEZING here. :cry: We had to hunt frozen eggs today. :(

Figment82

My friend and I got our photo with Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny last week. A bunch of 5 year olds, and us! It was quite amusing, but we got huge hugs and kisses from both, which was really fun.

Mikester71

Awesome pics! It looks like it may have been a bit chilly down there considering that most of the people in the pics are wearing jackets and long pants.

maryszhi

How did those girls get to wear those puffy dresses. They looked way to young to work at disney! Was there alot of people dressed like that.

~when you wish upon a star~
~A dream is what your heart makes~

maryszhi

Im confused, I thought there was always an easter and a christmas. It was always televised. I was at Disney three and two years ago and remember seeing it with all the cameras. Why did they cancel it?
~ A dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

RedGear

nice pics!
I've been at disney twice for easter, but we never go anywhere near Magic Kingdom on easter sunday because I thought it was packed. So it's cool to see what they actually do there. Maybe some day i will get to see it when i am down there.

bryPOD

Hey Figment82,

Can you upload the pic of you with Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny?

I am really curious to see Disney's take on the character.

AutumnKlassic

CIMG2981.jpg

Easter mouse ears only 4.99!
Someone is selling them on ebay for 18.95 plus 6.95 shipping!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom