WDW DVD

WDW1971

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
LOL!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Since my DVD has not arrived I'm surfing this website instead of watching that....

You know, there was a time in the history of this country when the citizens cared about the direction in which it was headed. I enjoy this board and all the fun things we discuss. But the main fact is, the reason this country is so wonderful and has such wonderful things as Walt Disney World is because of the freedoms and yes, the responsibilities we have. I admit, I didn't watch the speech. I worked late last night and forgot about the speech until after it had already finished. I regret it.

We must all keep focused on what's going on with our country. Remember, just because we're the greatest nation on earth today doesn't mean it will remain that way in perpetuity. Just ask the Romans...

There...I'm stepping off my soapbox now.

Nineinchnailsmk

huh?

anyway, good speech (just getting off topic for a second). He had me clapping! Im not republican or democrat. I vote based on who i like, and i like W. I also loved clinton.

Anyway. I CANT WAIT TO GET MY DVD. Now the wait begins!!! I hate this waiting game. :fork:

Im curious. I ordered two videos, sent one to my apt. and one to my parent's house. I wonder if they vary in different ways much like the videos. For the parents dvd, i said i was older (50) and for mine i put my real age (22). Im just wondering if its any different cause i received two different videos from WDW when i did that and ordered the newest VHS.

Anyway, the countdown begins!!!!!!!

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk

Im curious. I ordered two videos, sent one to my apt. and one to my parent's house. I wonder if they vary in different ways much like the videos. For the parents dvd, i said i was older (50) and for mine i put my real age (22). Im just wondering if its any different cause i received two different videos from WDW when i did that and ordered the newest VHS.

Anyway, the countdown begins!!!!!!!

I think they ask those questions in order to see what age group is interested in travelling to WDW, and what age groups like certain things. the survey questions are more for the company than the individual guest. Correct me if i'm wrong...but i think thats how it goes.

DisneyPhD

They definalty have different videos (or DVDS') for different groups. There is one for young people with out kids, and one for families now. I think there is one for older people with grand kids and one for older people going alone too.

We thought of ordering the DVD for my sisiter-in-law who doesn't have kids and see if it is any different.

WDW1971, funny it wasn't so much that she wanted my attention at that moment, but she wanted to play "ducky puter" (her name for the toddler jumpstart program.) Yes I know she loves me and wants my attention. :)

As far as the speech goes, it sounded good, but I will belive it when I see it. Health care is a major issue for me (I am a therapist in a out patient mental health clinic.) Many of my patients don't have insurance or have medicare and medicaions can be more then they can afford.

JACKNAG

Hope I get it today

Im in Ct. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago. I recieved the Blue video
But not the DVD, Any Thing will help untill July

DDPGambit

I ordered the DVD on January 12th or 13th, and I still haven't gotten it. I already have the 2003 video, so I hope they don't send another one of those. :brick:

Goofster

Ordered the DVD a month or so ago and got it today. I was thrilled to see it is not just the regular video but has special features, like adds for certain rides like DINOSAUR and Tower of Terror, an interactive map of the resort, and a picture gallery of all the resorts. Oh yeah, there's an add for the Animal Kingdom lodge, too. All and all, it's a great format for the planning video and has the perfect amount of special features.

Fido

Got my DVD today! I'm in Fayetteville, Arkansas. There was a lot more to it than I expected. I loved that Pirates of the Caribbean featurette..."See the hairy leg!". :lol:
My sister and I are always making fun of that leg. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom