WDW Dis or Dat

Lhriangel

Oh I'm sooo sorry .. *hits head on desk* I didn't mean to get it that wrong.. thank heavens I didn't work at the Studios.. I can claim ignorance... hehe

*thinks* I've been exhausted all weekend from moving so I'm trying to come up with a good one...... okay an easy one

Trump / 'le orange

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Angelique
Oh I'm sooo sorry .. *hits head on desk* I didn't mean to get it that wrong.. thank heavens I didn't work at the Studios.. I can claim ignorance... hehe

*thinks* I've been exhausted all weekend from moving so I'm trying to come up with a good one...... okay an easy one

Trump / 'le orange

Donald Duck???

WDWFREAK53

(Something you put in food)+(Letter after "D")/when you're in it...you DEFINITELY KNOW...and NEVER wanna be out of it/Flik is one :)

WHOA! nevermind. I had totally forgotten how it started. I went back and read the first page. I found out where it changed. on the third page RobFL must not have remembered what we were doing. lol. I want to go back to the old way.

You'll never get this one:

nevermind. I dont think you'd ever get it

Sweetums

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Not guessing, just wanted to say, this game has really changed alot since the first post.:lol:

Indeed! :)

My preference is that we keep it to things within WDW--these can be attractions, characters, restaurants, etc... as long as it is something you would find at WDW.

However, if it evolves into something else and that is what the majority wants, then that is ok too! :)

westie

I haven't been able to answer one in days. Can somebody throw out an easy one? Maybe I should go back to Even steven trivia:cry:

Whats wrong with both trivias? lol. I try to keep up with all the active trivia threads. Though Even stevens is one of my stronger points. haha. I'm sorry I cant really think of anything guessable.

Sweetums

Original Poster
No! Wait!

Cyber Space Mountain!

For a while I was trying to do "Rod" and "brrr" because I thought maybe you meant "Mr. Serling". :lol:

Here's an easy one--

Alpha/insects/popular 60's board game

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom