WDW coupons for next spring

bjlc57

hi all.. I was wondering if its too early to call about some discount coupons for next March April or May booking at WDW . Usually we would book 6 months in advance. and that time frame would be October. which isn't that far down the road.. Ju's ask'n kids.. thanks for your good advice in the past..

bjlc57

Original Poster
wow .. two plus days and over a 150 views and not one response.. wow..I guess that I am surprised.. I really rely on this board for some very very good advise.. Very surprised.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
What do you mean by "asking for discount coupons"? Do you just mean asking about room discounts?

I think room discounts are announced at certain times, and if you already have a booking you can always ask if they can rebook with a discount. I haven't heard about them giving you a discount ahead of any announcement.

Upvote 0

Legendary

Agreed. Book now and hopefully a promotion will be released soon. Keep in mind the time frame that you are traveling. March and April might have some blackout dates due to Spring Break and Easter.

Upvote 0

DisAl

As Minnie Mum said, the don't send out coupons. Check the MouseSavers web site as suggested above, and then start checking early EVERY DAY about two weeks before the dates they have released discounts in the past. As another said, go ahead and pick your dates and make your reservations, then hope you can re-book with a discount. You will know that the worst case on cost will be what you have already booked. I also suggest going to the WDW resort web pages and looking at "View Rate Calendar" link under each room price to see the price of a room for every day of the year. You can sometimes save a few hundred by just moving your chosen time a few days.

Upvote 0

Vic23

Regardless coupon vs. pin code - sounds like you are referring to both - they are one in the same.

Pin codes for 2018 have yet to be sent out.

Q1 2018 discounts are coming shortly, but usually only run through March.

For April, December is when you will likely see discounts released.

Pin codes for 2018 will come out around those same time frames, if you are lucky enough to get one. They are unique to each person, so they can't be shared even if someone on the board had one.

Upvote 0

AndrewsJ

Don’t hold your breath for a coupon/pincode. Do what the others have said above. Check mousesavers and this forum. There is a promotional section on the Walt Disney World website. In other words, don’t wait for a coupon because they are random but there are still deals to be had. Too many to name names by you’ve got some great solid advice from all of the posters above.

Upvote 0

bjlc57

Original Poster
still hoping for a pin code but I have not received one as of yet. I believe our vacation trip will be a go no go because of it.. or not getting one..

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Also, keep in mind that Disney also sends out flyers that look like a PIN code, but if you actually run the numbers before and after entering the code, there's no discount associated with it at all. (I've gotten a couple in the years since I've been on their mailing list -- they look like a pin code, but all the code gets you is whatever seasonal offer is already available to the general public). In other words -- always check to see if the mailing you got is really offering a discount. Your best bet will almost always be a seasonal room/dining discount. If you want to see when they're typically offered, you can see historical information on them here: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

OP, I don't think anyone was ignoring your post -- but to most people, the word coupon has a different meaning from an individualized PIN code mailing, so nobody knew what you were talking about. The only traditional coupons I'm familiar with that are associated with WDW are the ones you clip out of Birnbaum's Disney Guide in the coupon section, which are not mailed out by Disney in any event, and only offer small savings at select restaurants or stores.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

still hoping for a pin code but I have not received one as of yet. I believe our vacation trip will be a go no go because of it.. or not getting one..

A PIN isn't the only way to save money on your Disney trip. Why not take advantage of some of the offers already released (as others pointed out already)? If they don't line up with your dates, just keep watching: more offers will likely follow...https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Upvote 0

bjlc57

Original Poster
yes but we are leaning toward May at this time.. but thank you for the advise.. I really do appreciate it. .

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom