WDW conspiracy theories

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
inspired by the "I'm high on Disney" thread. Here we can discuss conspiracy theories about WDW. Threy can be things you heard, or just made up off the top of your head. Here goes.

THE HAUNTED MANSION HAS REAL GHOSTS

WE ONLY THINK STAR TOURS IS A MOTION SENSORED RIDE. ;)

EVERYONE CLAIMS THAT GASES IN THE AIR OF WDW ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE "HIGH" FEELING ON DISNEY WHEN IN REALITY, IT'S IN THE SODA SERVED AT THE ALL-STAR RESORTS. WHY ELSE WOULD IT BE FREE?

CINDERELLA CASTLE IS REALLY MADE OF A SPECIAL MATERIAL THAT WILL PROTECT THOSE MICKEY FEELS ARE WORTHY WHEN THE 3RD WORLD WAR COMES AND DESTROYS HUMANITY. THEN THE WORLD WILL BELONG TO THE FOLLWERS OF DISNEY!

BTW, I MADE ALL THESE UP. :animwink:

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
interesting. :confused:
AH I GOT A NEW ONE!
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is really a secret Disney military training system. One you walk in, your DNA is put on their file and your score in the end determines how valuable you are to Disney's army. A high enough score and they'll call upon you when "it's time." :D

Edeyore

IASW is actually a mind control device, with subliminal messages of "buy
more souveniers", "eat more food" & "stay on property" repeated again &
again & again. :lol:

jedimaster1227

Edeyore said:
IASW is actually a mind control device, with subliminal messages of "buy
more souveniers", "eat more food" & "stay on property" repeated again &
again & again. :lol:

That's illegal. JK I know you are joking. :D

marietta-stitch

The Hot Dogs at Casey's Corner are laced with a very fine substance that creates an addictiveness which makes you crave them if you do not eat one at least once a year.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
The Maxwell Conveyor Belt Theory

All sidewalks and streets are actually conveyor belts slowely moving toward the parks. With this system in place, it gets the guest to the parks faster and slows the guest trying to leave. Now, this doesnt sound all the major, but think of how many times your on your way out and you have to make the "one stop" since you thought about it. yep..... you can thank the conveyor belt for keeping you on property a few seconds more so that last minute pit-stop at the World of Disney can become reality.

* The Maxwell Conveyor Belt Theory * also applies to Kansas. Anyone that has driven across Kansas should know that no matter how well you plan your fuel economy, you always have to fill up at least 2-3 more times then expected........ Conveyor Belt? i mean, what do you expect from a state that needs the economic boost since those sunflowers on the side of the highway sure arent selling to tourist to stay.:drevil:

Dragonrider1227 said:
interesting. :confused:
AH I GOT A NEW ONE!
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is really a secret Disney military training system. One you walk in, your DNA is put on their file and your score in the end determines how valuable you are to Disney's army. A high enough score and they'll call upon you when "it's time." :D

Looks like someone has seem "The Last Starfighter" WAAAAAY too many times...

marietta-stitch

WDWSwashbuckler said:
Aye, but there are real ghosts in the HM. I've seen/heard them. It's a creepy thing being alone at unload, I'll tell you that.

But you have to remember, you are not alone, the hitch hiking ghosts are real and they will be with you until trap them in TOT. Always go on HM first people!:eek: :eek:

Chernabog

I've got a couple I've heard.

All the water in the water fountains contains small traces of salt so you're always thirsty and buy a soda instead.

There is a missle silo in one of the towers of Cinderella Castle

The turrets of the castle can be removed in case of a large storm

and probably one of my favorites...The Turkey legs are really emu legs:lookaroun

BTW I can only hope the Buzz lightyear one is true, I totally rock at that game!

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
That's a good one. :lol: What about the "panic" button that will cause all the animatronics to come to life and take over?
How about the castle transforming into a giant robot or better yet, ALL the castles in every Disneypark come together to form one mighty robot!
:drevil:
Yes, I have FAR too wild an imagination. :D

Chernabog

Dragonrider1227 said:
How about the castle transforming into a giant robot or better yet, ALL the castles in every Disneypark come together to form one mighty robot!

Sweet! Voltron Disney style:D Now you've got my imagination running. What would my Disney Voltron consist of?:rolleyes:

SpenceMan01

Dragonrider1227 said:
That's a good one. :lol: What about the "panic" button that will cause all the animatronics to come to life and take over?
:drevil:
Yes, I have FAR too wild an imagination. :D
Sounds like you've been watching too much Power Rangers lately :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom