WDW Confessions

WED99

Original Poster
Hey guys! Here's a fun question!

What's your WDW Confession?

Something you might love that everyone hates or you hate that everyone loves. Maybe something odd you do, something normal you don't do? What's yours, we all have one!

I'll go first! I prefer the current Journey into Imagination than the old one.

rsoxguy

I find the Jungle Cruise tedious. The only reason I go involves my daughter's love for this little exercise in drudgery. I know, heresy.

melmood2000

I don't like Dole whips either. Every time we walk by the stand it smells like vomit. I'm guessing it is all the spilled ice cream on the sidewalk but not totally sure.

Crazy Harry

I've never understood the popularity of Maelstrom. Maybe due to WS lack of attractions. Its very disjointed. Northern lights, trolls, polar bears, then an oil rig o_O And half of it you go by backwards too fast to really see.

I've never been to Animal Kingdom.

I miss mission to mars more than alien encounter (although I miss that too).

I was sad the last time I vistited that I missed the Hall of Presidents and Universe of Energy.

copcarguyp71

I do not enjoy Fantasmic

I think the food is good at Mama Melrose's

I think Chefs de France is awful

I love the Jungle Cruise despite being an antique (the ride not me!)

I have never ridden the river boat

I enjoyed Primevil Whirl

There, I have laid my soul bare for all to see, criticize and quietly snicker at!:eek:

jonesenon4

Ok i'm laying my soul out here,but first let me give some background of myself. I am a 10 year army veteran,airborne ranger and infantry with 2 tours of combat.My confession is i love disney music from rides ,movies all of them i could listen and sing along all day.but in particular the movie sound tracks are my favorite i must confess.

Goofyernmost

I've never understood the popularity of Maelstrom. Maybe due to WS lack of attractions. Its very disjointed. Northern lights, trolls, polar bears, then an oil rig o_O And half of it you go by backwards too fast to really see.

Maelstrom had a resurgence in recent years. I don't know why! There was a time that it was always a walk on. Quite a few years, in fact. Then all of a sudden there was a FP location there. Has me completely puzzled. I think it is OK, but that's about the best I can say about it.

In thirty years and forty trips, I have never been on Dumbo.

I hated the Toad! I even rode it in DL in 2005 after hearing all the love just to see what I had missed. Still hated it!

Have only been on Space Mountain once.

Have only been on Toy Story once and have no desire to return.

I think Horizons was a nice ride, but I don't really miss it. I like Mission Space much better.

I have harbored thoughts of shooting whoever decided to eliminate the Dreamfinder and the original Figment.

I'm OK with Starbucks being in the Main Street Bakery and I don't even drink coffee. Go figure!

LVgoN2WDW

Ok, I confess I don't like Brazilian tour groups at all! Ok seriously I don't like turkey legs, they are gross! But I love vinylmations, they are fun to collect and trade!

Dad 2 M & M

I don't get:

1) Soarin'
2) Fantasmic
3) Tutto
4) Mission Space

We really like:

1) Pizza Planet
2) Tony's
3) Coral Reef
4) Yak & Yeti

Matt7187

Turkey legs make me throw up and i enjoy sge (it's not great, I would replace it, but it is still a fun thing to walk onto)!

Magenta Panther

I've never ridden Dumbo. I love the character, and I appreciate the iconic status of the ride. But to me, it's a spinner for kids.

I ignore the Muppet courtyard every time I visit WDW. To me, it doesn't exist.

I'll never bother riding Everest again. Without a working yeti, it's just a tarted-up roller coaster. And because of the broken yeti, it's an affront to the legacy of Walt Disney.

I don't have a single picture of me with a costumed Disney character. Although I enjoy watching other people interact with them - especially kids - I've never felt the need to pose with a six-foot Mickey Mouse. (BTW, I'm a huge fan of the animated Mouse.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom