WDW Computer Records Problem

pumba100

Has anybody encountered problems with WDW losing track of the correct information on their computer guest records? We make lots of reservations and are fortunate enough to be able travel to WDW fairly regularly, but every time we telephone WDW to make a reservation or to inquire about a reservation our address record is messed up. It contains some other address that isn't even remotely close to ours. Our name is always correct, but the address is wrong.

The folks at WDW are very kind, they always correct it on their computer, sometimes even creating a whole new record in order to make sure the record is accurate. But then, when we call back a few days later the address information is all messed up again.

If we're lucky enough to get an actual confirmation of our resort reservations (we always ask for a confirmation but rarely receive one) the address is usually correct on that document but when we check into the resort it's incorrect again.

I was curious to know if anyone else has ever experienced a similar problem.

imamouse

Things like this used to happen to me all of the time. No matter how often I visited WDW, the computer didn't maintain my information. Then I discovered Kingdom Konsultants and have used them for all of my bookings for years. The reservations are always correct and I haven't had any issues at check-in, etc.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Sometimes the Disney computer mess up a bit. I had a small issue on my past trip with Magical Express and them not being able to get the right information on one of the reservations.

Thanks for the kind words imamouse about the agency.

Upvote 0

nolatron

The only glitch I've encounted is the park gates on our recent trip decided to think our 5-day park passes were only 3 days and locked us out. Guest Relations fixed us right up though.

Upvote 0

rickarenu91

The only "problem" I've encountered and it wasn't a problem it was to our advantage....the computers were down when we had dinner at Le Cellier and the total was never deducted from our dining plan we are a family of five........therefore we got a "free" table service meal at the end of our stay......so no complaints there:animwink:

Upvote 0

Cnrtygirl

Our last trip in December, everytime I called to check something or make a payment I had to have them change the phone number. It was always wrong. They would put it in right and when I would call again it was wrong again. I figured as long as the resevation was right I wouldn't worry about it. By-the-way I booked online, so I KNOW I put the right number in to begin with. But everything was great and there was no other problems with the trip.

Upvote 0

tecowdw

Has anybody encountered problems with WDW losing track of the correct information on their computer guest records? We make lots of reservations and are fortunate enough to be able travel to WDW fairly regularly, but every time we telephone WDW to make a reservation or to inquire about a reservation our address record is messed up. It contains some other address that isn't even remotely close to ours. Our name is always correct, but the address is wrong.

The folks at WDW are very kind, they always correct it on their computer, sometimes even creating a whole new record in order to make sure the record is accurate. But then, when we call back a few days later the address information is all messed up again.

If we're lucky enough to get an actual confirmation of our resort reservations (we always ask for a confirmation but rarely receive one) the address is usually correct on that document but when we check into the resort it's incorrect again.

I was curious to know if anyone else has ever experienced a similar problem.

Yep, the past couple times they have confirmed my email address in their records and it is some email address I never heard of before. They change it but it seems to be different the next time to (and not the same one each time). Their IT Dept or outside vendor still needs to work on that system but this isn't an issue Disney has particularly excelled at anyway in their reservations systems.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

yep...just the email adress but still..i dont want some stranger getting our info
but they always correct it...event though it happens alot.
some people have problems with phone numbers and adresses

Upvote 0

napnet

I booked a room at AKL for the AP rate but when i showed up the computer had it at the full rate... like 200 more a night. thankfully i had the e-mail on my phone with the price and sorts so they were able to fix it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom