WDW Character Pic of the Day

talfonso

n894060461_2446925_7458.jpg

:roflol:

BigB911

OK time for me to rebel and post two pics together:eek: However, they go hand-in-hand...sort of.

We were waiting to meet Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee. I whispered to DD, "When you get up there, you should wave your wand back and forth and say 'tick tock tick tock." Little did I know that she would do it. This is what happened when she did:

4032740715_702da062b8_b.jpg

She continued to do it, and Capt. Hook took to hiding behind the barrell just to the left in front of DW. She was in the way, so I couldn't get a pic of that. They both reluctantly signed their autographs and then posed for this pic:

4032740947_9bb6c8e2e5_b.jpg

Not only my most memorable meet & greet, but one of my most memorable of both of our trips to the World:sohappy:

Cynderella

OK time for me to rebel and post two pics together:eek: However, they go hand-in-hand...sort of.

We were waiting to meet Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee. I whispered to DD, "When you get up there, you should wave your wand back and forth and say 'tick tock tick tock." Little did I know that she would do it. This is what happened when she did:

4032740715_702da062b8_b.jpg

She continued to do it, and Capt. Hook took to hiding behind the barrell just to the left in front of DW. She was in the way, so I couldn't get a pic of that. They both reluctantly signed their autographs and then posed for this pic:

4032740947_9bb6c8e2e5_b.jpg

Not only my most memorable meet & greet, but one of my most memorable of both of our trips to the World:sohappy:

Too cute!! I love interacting with characters that way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom