WDW Character Pic of the Day

EPCOTPluto

EMH Evenings at MK:

picture.php

sjames

Here's a not quite so manly looking Alice from UK pavillion in EPCOT last week. In fact the only weird thing about this pic is the way my legs appear to be slowly sinking to the ground... :D

CIMG2560-2.jpg

SonicRuin

Yes, Eeyore was upset because she hugged Pooh and Tigger first so he went to the corner and she had to coax him out with a hug

I love it when the characters do that type of interaction! I love when they see you have he lanyards and either get upset or excited, depending on how many pins you have of them. My son hit it off with Stitch quite well when Stitch saw he had nothing but Stitch pins!

SonicRuin

That Potato Head was confusing me. I couldn't tell exactly just how interactive he is. He repeated at times, but then he would make crowd specific comments.

DizneyPryncess

Cruella was HILARIOUS! She had us laughing all the way through the long line. And she tried to push me outta the picture, haha. This was last week at DL, not WDW. I thought it was still appropriate since she probably makes her way to both parks at Halloweentime. :)

picture.php

YunaB17

I really really don't want to offend, and it may be just the angle but that Alice looks a bit.... well manly :lookaroun sorry.
wow im gone from this site for a couple weeks and come back to find this:eek: don't worry i'm not offended i actualy kind of agree with you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom