WDW Attraction Pictures

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Feb 2008 WDW (119).jpg

donaldtoo

Again, not wanting to be a thread bomber, @fractal has inspired me to post this one...! ;) :)
Back right row, L-R: Oldest DD's DFiance, Oldest DD, and my WAY beyond Tower of Terror-fied DWifeypoo...!!! :eek:
She rides it at least once every trip, although she swore up one side side and down the other that she would NEVER do it again after her very first time way back when...? o_O :)
Front right row, L-R: Youngest DD, Me tryin' not to lose my shades and reading glasses hooked over my t-shirt collar, and DS.
ToT pics are always so darn silly-funny...love 'em! :)

Photo0003FourBySix.jpg

fractal

Again, not wanting to be a thread bomber, @fractal has inspired me to post this one...! ;) :)
Back right row, L-R: Oldest DD's DFiance, Oldest DD, and my WAY beyond Tower of Terror-fied DWifeypoo...!!! :eek:
She rides it at least once every trip, although she swore up one side side and down the other that she would NEVER do it again after her very first time way back when...? o_O :)
Front right row, L-R: Youngest DD, Me tryin' not to lose my shades and reading glasses hooked over my t-shirt collar, and DS.
ToT pics are always so darn silly-funny...love 'em! :)

View attachment 33817

Great pic! :D Your wife is very much in character!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom