WDW Attraction Pictures

Minnie1976

Original Poster
No more Snow White

DSC02406.jpg

NowInc

I have avoided coming back to this thread for YEARS due to the utter ignorance and rudeness of posters thinking its ok for them to use flash on dark rides and posting 093845384956 of their gross (sorry, best word to describe anything taken with a point and shoot flash on a dark ride) photos from their Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V thinking it somehow justifies their ruining everyone elses experiences. HOWEVER..lately especially there have been amazing flash-free photos on here that make me happy to look at. Keep up the good work to those of you who were raised with manners.

pluto1976

I have avoided coming back to this thread for YEARS due to the utter ignorance and rudeness of posters thinking its ok for them to use flash on dark rides and posting 093845384956 of their gross (sorry, best word to describe anything taken with a point and shoot flash on a dark ride) photos from their Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200Vthinking it somehow justifies their ruining everyone elses experiences. HOWEVER..lately especially there have been amazing flash-free photos on here that make me happy to look at. Keep up the good work to those of you who were raised with manners.

Maybe this thread would be better off without you and your ugly remarks concerning people with point and shoot cameras. Evidently you have a problem with people who have the Sony Cyber-shot. It seems like you are just trying to start a problem. yes, it isn't right to use a flash on the dark rides, but it seems like they aren't the only ones without manners.

NowInc

Maybe this thread would be better off without you and your ugly remarks concerning people with point and shoot cameras. Evidently you have a problem with people who have the Sony Cyber-shot. It seems like you are just trying to start a problem. yes, it isn't right to use a flash on the dark rides, but it seems like they aren't the only ones without manners.

Actually it was a direct reaction to the very very rude replies some of the others have made here in a sort of "You don't like the fact that I used flash on a ride? TOO BAD!". I didn't point out a specific person and chose cybershot because thats been the camera I've seen used most with flash on rides.

Not trying to start a problem, but I also think that its wrong to encourage anyone who ruins a ride for anyone by using flash..its rude, ugly, RUINS A RIDE EXPERIENCE (Remember, some people save up for YEARS to get to WDW once in a lifetime only to have it spoiled by this), and specifically requested not to be done. When I see literally DOZENS of pictures taken from the same ride..all using flash..I can only image the other poor people had on that ride having to sit there with the individual with a bright flash going off at rapid rates. My apologies if that makes me come off as someone without manners, but I feel its MORE rude to do it..and then boastfully post about it being "everyone elses problem". Read through this thread and you'll see what I mean.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom