Water Park EMH Test Aug 27-Sep 30

They most likely didnt test it during the summer because it is peak events season, we have both a morning surf party and an evening surf or special event party every day. As the schedule lightens up they can spare days for the EMHs.

HinunterZuNich

Too bad I'm missing this by a week :( I will be down the 20th-25th, would have liked to go to TL at opening, go eat a nice dinner, and then head back at night!

dixiegirl

Connor002 said:
i think "cool Florida nights" is a myth
to locals its cool, but to me its hot and humid

yeah we've been in sept ...and will be this year....and its very ....hot!!! but i'm from rhode island.......where its been very hot..

Laura

Premium Member
If my itinerary wasn't already so packed I'd love to try out the 10 p.m. closing at Typhoon Lagoon. That would be neat!

Bluewaves

Well all I can say is I hope that some gets some pictures of Typhoon at night they would be awesome. Its too bad that I won't be able to go but I understand that they could rent the park out they would while opening it to everyone really won't get them extra revenue that a private party could.

Oh btw does anyone else think that the pizza at Typhoon is the best at Disney, that is of the resorts and parks?

I too hope that some pictures of TL at night surface. I bet Castaway Creek would be really cool at night especially some of the well treed sections.

lawyergirl77

While I think the Evening EMHs are a cool idea for the water parks, I had been planning to go to TL on the 3rd... for the morning. I may have to re-think my plans and avoid the crowds all together, since crowded water parks are no fun. :(

coastrnut

Well, here's a question. Will this mean that every resort guest will be able to attend the EMH's at the water parks, or, only those resort guests that have the 'plus' or 'water park and more' options on their base ticket?

Or, what about just theme park only annual passholders who are staying at a Disney resort during the 'test' period.

My feeling, is you will need the 'plus' option added on, or to purchase a one day water park ticket for that day.

Anyone have any ideas?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Gotta have a ticket, just like the theme parks. If you have a "non-hopping" pass and goto Epcot on the MK's EMH day - then you're SOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom