Watching Trading Spaces And.....

aim

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. But I did record it! It was on again at like midnight last night. I can't wait to watch it! :sohappy: It is one of my favorite shows. And I saw the preview for that episode, I started to freak out! I was so happy that they were using Disney! :D

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW*babe
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. But I did record it! It was on again at like midnight last night. I can't wait to watch it! :sohappy: It is one of my favorite shows. And I saw the preview for that episode, I started to freak out! I was so happy that they were using Disney! :D

It was indeed a great episode! I notice that the woman with the shortest hair had the same shirt on that I bought in WDW! It was the one with the american flag Mickey head. :)

aim

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
It was indeed a great episode! I notice that the woman with the shortest hair had the same shirt on that I bought in WDW! It was the one with the american flag Mickey head. :)

:lol: That's so kool though! I've been waiting for a long time for something to go to WDW again. Like, all the hit TV shows used to go there all the time. And now, nothing. What's up w/that?!?! ;)

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by daniam2188
its kind of funny that paige was dancing w/ the characters b/c she used to be in beauty in the beast on broadway

Ya know your right! I had forgotten she did Beauty and the Beast!!!! :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
By the way, for those who saw the show how did you like the rooms Hildi and Frank did? I LOVED Franks room!!! :sohappy: :)

Not that I watch the show an awful lot.... but when I do channel surf and catch it..... I like Frank's rooms and designs 99.9% of the time... Last nights was great... excellent theming to the room... great colors :) :wave:

Koda-bear

I too wactched trading spaces...had to laugh when all the charcters were making faces and motions when paige was explaining the rules..it was very cute!

I know this is some what off topic...but do you guys like the new host for trading spaces family...I'm not a big fan yet...

P.S...Paige and her husband were on a Wedding Story...I think he played Gaston...that guys who wanted to marry Belle...
ok just realized I watch way to much TLC

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by Koda-bear
I too wactched trading spaces...had to laugh when all the charcters were making faces and motions when paige was explaining the rules..it was very cute!

I know this is some what off topic...but do you guys like the new host for trading spaces family...I'm not a big fan yet...

P.S...Paige and her husband were on a Wedding Story...I think he played Gaston...that guys who wanted to marry Belle...

I remember seeing that Wedding Story episode! I love how her name is now Paige Page since her marriage! :lol:

I'm getting used to the guy on TS Family. I really wish Paige could have hosted it too but I don't think the guy is that bad. He just takes some getting used to :)

Mission: SPACE

Originally posted by KevinPage
And just so you know, the guy named Dennis, with the dark curly hair, is one of the hosts of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Play It!

Took me about 15 minutes but I knew I saw him before when his face came onto the screen.

I've played Millionaire enough times without getting on that his face is burned into my memory :) LOL

I know Dennis!!! He was host one time when my mom made it into the hot seat!!! That's pretty neat... Anyone know if it will be on again since I missed it?!? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry... didn't notice the 4 PM Tuesday post!

HebeJebe

Paige is married to Patrick Page who plays Lumiere in Beauty & the Beast On Broadway.

Hildi is a fan of Pluto and named her dog after him. Have you seen the episode where she removes everything from the room except a Pluto toy?

Originally posted by HebeJebe
Hildi is a fan of Pluto and named her dog after him. Have you seen the episode where she removes everything from the room except a Pluto toy?

Lol i remember that episode!

Ack,I cant wait to see the new episode,sounds cool. I was flipping the channels and saw part of it but stupid me turned it off. All I saw was Frank doing something with the netting stuff. Oh well,atleast Paige had the same shirt as me:)

Originally posted by HebeJebe
Paige is married to Patrick Page who plays Lumiere in Beauty & the Beast On Broadway.

Actually, he was Lumiere when Paige was Babette. That's how they met. Most recently he played Scar in the tour of Lion King.

WDWFanatic

There are extra people that help with carpentryon the show, I read the book.

Mickey is showing up everywhere. Carrie had a mickey shirt on ______ and the city this sunday.

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Koda-bear

Her hubbies name is Patrick and he played Lumiere, and Paige played Babbette - the "french maid/duster" that likes lumiere. cool huh?

edit: sorry, should have read all the way through... lol, and yes, I TOO HAVE NOTICED that Mickey is showing up EVERYWHERE, and i went out the other night with some friends, and was telling them that mickey is becoming more popular than ever it seemed like, THEN when we were leaving a store there was a capri sun type foil package with MICKEY on it. we all thought it was funny and wanted to take a picture of it.

Nineinchnailsmk

yea! he is they guy from the planning videos! I wanted to make sure there was an original thread before i posted a new one! I was surprised! I personally like him. Anyway, I Tivo'd it and am watching now....

LONG LIVE TIVO!

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by MrNonacho
It sure is! The wheelchair/ECV areas have one of the best views of both the host and contestant. Whether or not you get Dennis as a host or floor manager is up to luck, though. There are quite a few CMs that work there.
That picture reminds me of Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Vacation when he's singing the Wally World National Anthem :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom