Watch Super bowl in Club level lounge?

Respo12

Original Poster
Hey everyone, I will be heading to the Beach club on february 2, and I would like to catch the super bowl that night. Can anyone speak from personal experience on where is a great place to catch the game? We are staying in the club level, so do they do anything special in the lounge for the game? Does it get crowded in there? thanks in advance!

Epcotfan21

I wouldn't think it would be anymore crowded than usual, but I wouldn't plan on watching the whole game there because they'll likely close the club level lounge after a certain time.

The best place would be to watch it at ESPN Zone, but you'll need to get there rather early to make sure you get a spot. Other recommendations would be the bar at the Yacht Club or look into whether Shula's Steakhouse at the Dolphin will be doing something special for the Superbowl.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I wouldn't think it would be anymore crowded than usual, but I wouldn't plan on watching the whole game there because they'll likely close the club level lounge after a certain time.

Club level lounge areas are open 24/7. Food and beverage offerings are only during certain times.

KeithVH

Cross your fingers that whichever one you are at doesn't have any 2,3,or 4 year olds watching the cartoons they normally play. Especially if they're not your kids and you decide to change the channel to football . . .

coachwnh

Hey everyone, I will be heading to the Beach club on february 2, and I would like to catch the super bowl that night. Can anyone speak from personal experience on where is a great place to catch the game? We are staying in the club level, so do they do anything special in the lounge for the game? Does it get crowded in there? thanks in advance!
There is a small bar in the YC side lobby that had all the NFL games on over our Christmas stay. The Crew's Cup Lounge is also an excellent place to watch the games. Its also on the YC side right next to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. It always has sports on!!!!

erstwo

We have been at WDW for two Super Bowl Sundays. One I know for certain we were at Caribbean Beach Resort, the other I think we were at the Beach Club (I can't remember because that year we didn't care/ watch) but both times every resort had a special viewing area set up for the Super Bowl. I know at Caribbean Beach it was a jumbo screen by the pool area. We had to get there early to get good seats (or bring your own.). Lots of fun! ETA - I wouldn't be surprised to see the Beach Club set up 2 viewing areas - one jumbo screen by the pool & one on the beach.

Don't forget the Super Bowl MVP will be at the MK the next day for a special parade! That was fun to see both times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom