Was Joe Biden At The MK Today?!

ElvisMickey

Original Poster
So after leaving the Magic Kingdom today, walking back to the Contemporary, traffic was stopped in both directions in front of the hotel and they weren't letting pedestrians cross the road. There were 3 or 4 policeman on motorcycles sitting with their flashing lights on. All of a sudden about 14 or 15 government cars came driving by and turned into the back entrance to the park...definitely looked like secret service. I just saw an article on the Orlando Sentinel app that Joe Biden is speaking in Orlando tonight. Now I'm wondering if he went to go see Mickey today! Hmm...

PhotoDave219

So after leaving the Magic Kingdom today, walking back to the Contemporary, traffic was stopped in both directions in front of the hotel and they weren't letting pedestrians cross the road. There were 3 or 4 policeman on motorcycles sitting with their flashing lights on. All of a sudden about 14 or 15 government cars came driving by and turned into the back entrance to the park...definitely looked like secret service. I just saw an article on the Orlando Sentinel app that Joe Biden is speaking in Orlando tonight. Now I'm wondering if he went to go see Mickey today! Hmm...

Its possible. He's in town to speak at the five-day conference of the Union for Reform Judaism. Based on your description I'd say its very likely.

marissieviolissie

Ah that's what it was. I came just around the bend with my car moved and wondered what the big fuss was.
No idea who he is btw, not American. But I Googled him just now.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Good grief. We have exactly ONE day at the MK next week (Thursday). I know the parade stuff will be going on, but I hope secret service doesn't gum up everything else too. :banghead:
That's what I heard but don't know if it's true. Deep breaths and think positive!!! :cyclops::cool::coldfeet:

RunnerEd

Good grief. We have exactly ONE day at the MK next week (Thursday). I know the parade stuff will be going on, but I hope secret service doesn't gum up everything else too. :banghead:
We have 1 day, Wednesday and the Christmas party Thursday night. I hope he doesn't gum it up either. However, I understand the protection needed for such a high government official.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom