want to know what eveyone thinks about this

Peters_Shadow

The person I talked to at Chase said that the offer won't be available to every person every time. So just because you got it last time doesn't mean you will this time. But if anyone finds out differently, let me know and I'll call them back!

snow613

Our dates are 11/21 -11/29 at the Pop and also supposidly if anyone was told they will get the discount they were misinformed !

I think your problem may be your resort. We were originally booked at POP. First we switched to ASMusic for the Oct-Dec discount and then recently we had to switch to ASSports for the Free Dining. If you don't mind switching resorts, I'd call back and have them check if there is any availability for your dates at any of the resorts. If the Values are booked it is possible that a moderate would be available for around the same as you are paying now.

Our dates are 11/22-12/6. Another family going with us is staying 11/22-11/29. We originally were going to be arriving a couple of days later but switched our days to arrive on the 22nd to get the free dining discount.

We have stayed at POP for our last four trips and always been able to get a discount there. This is the first time we have not been able to get a discount for POP. Good luck!

H20Babie

I know I got the fall promo for Dec 1-8, even though the valid dates are Nov 26 – Dec 1, Dec 4 – Dec 23. For the price we got, we even added the DDP and it was still less than our original, non-discounted package. Perhaps we got the discount because our trip started and ended on a valid date :shrug:

waltsbiggestfan

Original Poster
Just a update Kingdom Konsultants says you can not get any discount if any blackout dates are in your dates. They say no matter how many days your at disney if one day is black out no discount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom