Want free stuff sent to you while livin the WDW blues?

AlishaMisha

Original Poster
*I did a search and I didnt find anything but correct me if Im wrong*

You know about the WDW/DL Trip planning DVD, Custom Park Maps...blah blah blah...

but did you know that you can get a DVC DVD? If you did then here is a lil tidbit that you may have not known... If you order the DVC DVD then you will get a call from DVC in the near future. Don't hang up! Act like your interested. They will ask you if they can send you some info through the mail. Say yes! I personally thought it was some brouchures but I didn't care cause anything Diz is great in my eyes... You will get a Priority Mail package come in the mail. Inside is a hardcover book about DVC with complete colored pages and another DVD! And best of all? Completely free w/o any shipping charges!

Also there is a DVD that you can customize! I have yet to get mine though...

Oh and there is a Disney Cruise Liner DVD too which I just sent for...havn't heard anyone talk about that either.

Just thought I would share the pixie dust.

:king: ~Leash

Boray

I got a phone call from them about 30 minutes ago...I told the gentleman that I was interested and had just requested the DVD the other day. We chatted for a while - nice guy. Anyway, I hope to get the whole package, including the book. I'll at least get the DVD.

dave1105

I requested the Disney Cruise Line DVD a few weeks ago and still have not received it. I keep going to the mailbox hoping to see it there. It has been longer that it took to get my YOMD DVD.

WDWFigment

So this is why I only got the 'normal' dvd. When I saw the other thread, I thought it was just a pick of the draw type thing...guess I didn't read thoroughly.

DizFanatic

We order the vacation planners every year. We got the new YOMD DVD about 2 weeks ago and it's the best one yet. If you load it on your computer, there is a folder "for kids by kids" that has an ipod friendly video thatt can be downloaded for tweens to enjoy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom