Wand Update for 7/19?

cb3k

I have one but you're not gonna like it. They are putting all the stuff back up. Apparently it was just a quick refurb on the star and the letters to restore them back to their original beauty and splendor that graced us at the turn of the millenium. HaHa....but in all seriousness, I too would like an update and yes I'm being impatient and contributing to another want thread!

WDWFigment

071920071455_l.jpg

That's the webcam view from the Swan and Dolphin. I can't really tell from the picture, but it almost looks like the wand is gone. Someone has to have visited EPCOT today... what gives?!

Expo_Seeker40

Doesn't look like much was done.....but that means hopefully more will be done tonight so when we wake up in the morning we can see what happened! :sohappy:

was there this morning at 9am .... looks the same as yesterday ... I think someone said on another post that they are waiting for a second crane to take down the wand .... the stars are still on the globe

SDav10495

Nothing? Nothing? From here on it's just a slippery slope until suddenly we find ourselves with one wand update every other day... :eek:

jt04

Since this has drifted to Green/Orange talk I have to say that I rode the Green just out of curiosity and not expecting much. To my amazement it was quite good. I think anyone who has never been on Space because of fear should at least ride the Green side. You might enjoy it more than you think.

AstareGod

I know this doesn't help now, but I guarantee I will be there Saturday (I have the Around the World Segway tour that morning, and I will be angry if I miss it), so I will be there mega early and upload photos that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom