Walt Disney's Passport on Ebay...

jcraycraft

Looks like this has been removed from eBay.... did someone win or did eBay remove it ????
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This Listing Is Unavailable

This listing (170096789923) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hrcollectibles

Actually the auction that was on Ebay was for Absintee bidder to bid on it. It sold through an auction house this past weekend I belive for about 28,000 if I remember correctly

WDWFigment

Even if an absentee bidder won the auction, the listing shouldn't be removed, you should see a completed auction page. "Listed removed" messages are for listings that eBay has intentionally removed, for some reason pertaining to their policy.

k.hunter30

Even if an absentee bidder won the auction, the listing shouldn't be removed, you should see a completed auction page. "Listed removed" messages are for listings that eBay has intentionally removed, for some reason pertaining to their policy.
I think the above poster meant that b/c someone at the actual auction won the passport, none of the eBay absentee bidders did, and so it was simply removed from eBay since no one on that site won it.

WDWFanatic

Does anyone have the lot number from the auction house? We placed a bid on it and now since it was removed i cant remember what it was. They sent us a bid list but it does not give what the descripton for each item is.

BJMidget

Does anyone have the lot number from the auction house? We placed a bid on it and now since it was removed i cant remember what it was. They sent us a bid list but it does not give what the descripton for each item is.
the lot number is 21269. i had the auction saved in my favorites.

WDWFanatic

Yeah all i know is we didnt win, lol Anyway the opening bid was $10,000. thats all that the auction list told us. It prob went for the 28,000 that was posted here before.

JikoMarie

I think the above poster meant that b/c someone at the actual auction won the passport, none of the eBay absentee bidders did, and so it was simply removed from eBay since no one on that site won it.

It would still appear though for ninety days after the auction closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom