News Walt Disney World's COVID-19 reopening plans announced - July 11

TriSeb

The official Disney mask on the site indicates "pre order" yet I have seen many on the live streams. Is there anyone on site that can confirm that the Disney masks are available in park? (i.e. masks that have a face, like goofy, etc)

1594786570616.png

tcool123

The official Disney mask on the site indicates "pre order" yet I have seen many on the live streams. Is there anyone on site that can confirm that the Disney masks are available in park? (i.e. masks that have a face, like goofy, etc)

View attachment 483816
I went to a local Disney store and saw many in stock. It was a rather small selection however. You had Mickey, Pooh and Hulks Faces, a couple of patterns, and I think a fee other Marvel and Mandalorian ones.

So if possible see if any local Disney store has opened and see if they have any stock. Hope this helps 😁

Purduevian

View attachment 483816

Don't bother buying theme through shop disney... I preordered on May 5th... they still haven't shipped. Extremely frustrated that the exact masks I ordered over 2 months ago are being sold in stores, but I can't get mine.

BromBones

Don't bother buying theme through shop disney... I preordered on May 5th... they still haven't shipped. Extremely frustrated that the exact masks I ordered over 2 months ago are being sold in stores, but I can't get mine.

On ShopDisney they even say they won't ship until August.
But you know you can buy them in the parks after you quickly sweat through Disney's free paper mask

Purduevian

On ShopDisney they even say they won't ship until August.
But you know you can buy them in the parks after you quickly sweat through Disney's free paper mask

The excuse i got was that the parks "ordered their masks before shop Disney did". Crazy of me to think that they were the same company...

peter11435

Dr. Fallacy (Fauci) said that masks are not even effective.

You don't put masks on the healthy just like you don't quarantine the healthy.

But Disney found a way to make money because profits.
Wow.

Hopefully you realize that is not the current messaging regarding masks from Dr. Fauci or any other respectable source.

There plenty of evidence that masks are effective and should be worn even by the healthy.

Yes I’m sure Disney engineered an elaborate international hoax that masks are beneficial all so they could make some money selling masks.

RSoxNo1

Dr. Fallacy (Fauci) said that masks are not even effective.

You don't put masks on the healthy just like you don't quarantine the healthy.

But Disney found a way to make money because profits.
Initially he and other medical professionals said that masks aren't effective in preventing the disease in the wearer. The other factor was early on there was a concern of masks being unavailable for the medical professionals that needed them. He and other medical professionals changed their tune with the suggestion that masks protect you from spreading anything and if everyone is wearing them contagious people would be more contained.

Since seemingly healthy people can still spread the virus there is a logic to this.

Polkadotdress

Initially he and other medical professionals said that masks aren't effective in preventing the disease in the wearer. The other factor was early on there was a concern of masks being unavailable for the medical professionals that needed them. He and other medical professionals changed their tune with the suggestion that masks protect you from spreading anything and if everyone is wearing them contagious people would be more contained.

Since seemingly healthy people can still spread the virus there is a logic to this.

The fact that there are STILL people who don't understand the reason for mask usage is just infuriating!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom