News Walt Disney World's Character meet locations to reopen along with more shows and entertainment

Tom P.

Thanks for letting me know; that was very thotful of you!

Tho, there's this...

thot​

Etymology 1​

From Scots thoucht, thocht, thoth, from Middle English thought, thouʒth, þauʒt, þauʒth, a variant (probably through combination with that, as in though that) of though, thogh (“though”). More at though.

Adverb​

thot (not comparable)
  1. (Scotland, obsolete) Alternative form of though.

Conjunction​

thot
  1. (Scotland, obsolete) Alternative form of though.

Etymology 2​

Variant of thought (q.v.) first attested in Scots c. 16th century but since spread through all English dialects.

Noun​

thot (plural thots)
  1. Nonstandard form of thought.

Verb​

thot
  1. Nonstandard form of thought, simple past tense and past participle of think

The word "gay" can also mean happy. But if Disney promoted a ride with the tagline, "this ride will make you gay," I suspect they'd have an issue.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Chip ‘n’ Dale return for Meet and Greets in Animal Kingdom on September 4th.

Also beginning September 4th, a new “Adventure Flotilla,” debuts featuring Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck or Russell and Dug.

Last edited:

Chef Kronk

Has anyone heard any more updates on returning meet and greets like the Toy Story characters?
DHS has been tough to gauge with returning characters and entertainment. They've been the slowest park getting entertainment back, and they've kept a lot of socially distanced character appearances, which is odd to me.

The toys should be back by October 1. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Chef Kronk

Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Chip ‘n’ Dale return for Meet and Greets in Animal Kingdom on September 4th.

Also beginning September 4th, a new “Adventure Flotilla,” debuts featuring Launchpad McQuack and Scrooge McDuck or Russell and Dug.

I know the cavalcades/flotillas are well received in guest surveys, but it's disappointing that the Animal Kingdom-exclusive characters will be stuck on a boat for the foreseeable future.

WorldExplorer

I know the cavalcades/flotillas are well received in guest surveys, but it's disappointing that the Animal Kingdom-exclusive characters will be stuck on a boat for the foreseeable future.
Agreed. I was worried about that as soon as they used the vague "dino-bash friends" phrase. They've kept the Mickey and Minnie one going despite them returning to Adventurers Outpost, they could have a variety of characters AND the boats.

Last edited:

wdrive

Agreed. I was worried about that as soon as they used the vague "dino-bash friends" phrase. They've kept the Mickey and Minnie one going despite them returning to Adventurers Outpost, they could have a variety of characters AND the boats.

It’s unfortunately things like Adventurers Outpost that kill off the variety in the parks. I can see it both ways, most tourists want that photo with Mickey and Minnie over seeing Tarzan and Timon, however one of the worlds most popular and attended theme parks can afford to do more.

drew81

Disneyland getting Bruno for Oogie Boogie and WDW can’t even have Mirabel- outside of a cavalcade.

You could literally charge $200 for a character meal with her and WDW guests would pay.

brb1006

Disneyland getting Bruno for Oogie Boogie and WDW can’t even have Mirabel- outside of a cavalcade.

You could literally charge $200 for a character meal with her and WDW guests would pay.
Don't forget Madam Mim finally making her Disney Parks debut.

Indy_UK

Disney aren’t the smartest when it comes to giving guests what they actually want in terms of upsells.

I’d pay for daily housekeeping I’m that passionate about it. The fact I have to wait at least 4 days as a DVC owner is shocking to me.

Where are Villians after hours events that bring out ultra rare character photo ops and a special stage show?

Where club villain?

Where’s the Galaxy’s Edge after hours events that also brings out rare characters are more ‘loose’ with the storyline?

Where are the $80 magic bands that have a basic screen, links to MDE and shows me my next ride or food reservation as well as a clock so I’m not so reliant on the phone?

Where’s 1900 park fair?

Where is the cash option as a DVC member to go club level at AKV and not tie me to almost double the amount of points for the duration of the reservation?

buckeyegator

Disney aren’t the smartest when it comes to giving guests what they actually want in terms of upsells.

I’d pay for daily housekeeping I’m that passionate about it. The fact I have to wait at least 4 days as a DVC owner is shocking to me.

Where are Villians after hours events that bring out ultra rare character photo ops and a special stage show?

Where club villain?

Where’s the Galaxy’s Edge after hours events that also brings out rare characters are more ‘loose’ with the storyline?

Where are the $80 magic bands that have a basic screen, links to MDE and shows me my next ride or food reservation as well as a clock so I’m not so reliant on the phone?

Where’s 1900 park fair?

Where is the cash option as a DVC member to go club level at AKV and not tie me to almost double the amount of points for the duration of the reservation?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Adventurer's Flotilla sets sail at Disney's Animal Kingdom with Disney Ducks and explorers from Up​

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Animal-Kingdom_Full_48584.jpg

Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-Disneys-Animal-Kingdom_Full_48585.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom