Walt Disney World Withdrawl ..... ?

EpcotGrl

sittle said:
Hey guys!!! First time poster right here!! I've made three trips to WDW, (98, 00, and just 2 weeks ago Jan 05) and my question is this. Does anyone on here suffer from WDW Withdrawl??

Why else do you think this place exists?! ;)

And yes, I know exactly what you mean. Last night I put in my IllumiNations CD and pined for some Moroccan food...*sigh*

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
sittle said:
Hey guys!!! First time poster right here!! I've made three trips to WDW, (98, 00, and just 2 weeks ago Jan 05) and my question is this. Does anyone on here suffer from WDW Withdrawl??

I find my symptoms last for about one month, and the first two weeks are the worst! The first week back at work, is unproductive at best. I find I spend way too much time listening to MouseWorldRadio, (and getting choked up when I hear the ride music I love), and spend way too much time on sites like this one (cause it frickin' rawks), Doombuggies, and looking for other Disney World related websites (I just found some sweet ones for The Adventurer's Club) and reading up on all sorts of Disney World related articles. I also get all misty when I put on my shoes that I wore to Disney World for the first time, or find a box of mints that I bought at Disney World, or even a receipt from one of the restaurants.

When the symptoms subside after a month or so, I'm okay, but when it comes around to the anniversary of the last visit, I get the symptoms again, usually I will call and order the vacation planning video! And I have a constant need to watch the Classic Animated pieces, like Snow White, Peter Pan, and the Walt Disney Treasures collections.

My wife loves Disney World and she has been close to 17 times, but she doesn't and hasn't ever gotten it this bad. And she getting sick of me starting conversations with her by saying "Did you know.. (insert some random bit of WDW related trivia here)"...

Does anyone else have the same problem?? How do you deal with Walt Disney World Withdrawl Syndrome (WDWWS aka Walt's Happiness?)??

Thanks!
There is one cure. Sell everything you own move to Florida get Annual Passes and go to WDW all the time. :lol:

LuckyBug

sully96 said:
LuckyBug,
What CD of the park music do you have? I didn't know one existed, new to the site & I've got the fever bad.

HI there,

I have the CD called "Official Album of Walt Disney World Resort." It is just wonderful. I sing my self to work each morning.

I got in while at WDW a couple of years ago. It's got 21 songs on the CD. It's great!!!!!

moink

sittle said:

I find my symptoms last for about one month, and the first two weeks are the worst! The first week back at work, is unproductive at best. I find I spend way too much time listening to MouseWorldRadio, (and getting choked up when I hear the ride music I love), and spend way too much time on sites like this one (cause it frickin' rawks), Doombuggies, and looking for other Disney World related websites (I just found some sweet ones for The Adventurer's Club) and reading up on all sorts of Disney World related articles. I also get all misty when I put on my shoes that I wore to Disney World for the first time, or find a box of mints that I bought at Disney World, or even a receipt from one of the restaurants.

When the symptoms subside after a month or so, I'm okay, but when it comes around to the anniversary of the last visit, I get the symptoms again, usually I will call and order the vacation planning video! And I have a constant need to watch the Classic Animated pieces, like Snow White, Peter Pan, and the Walt Disney Treasures collections.

My wife loves Disney World and she has been close to 17 times, but she doesn't and hasn't ever gotten it this bad. And she getting sick of me starting conversations with her by saying "Did you know.. (insert some random bit of WDW related trivia here)"...

Does anyone else have the same problem?? How do you deal with Walt Disney World Withdrawl Syndrome (WDWWS aka Walt's Happiness?)??

Thanks!

geez ur lucky mine last for several months... I think its the change of reality. Going back to school and to work. I think its hard and you miss it. But you will soon get over it. I havent been in three years and I am dying to go again...

wannabeBelle

Yeah I know the feeling. I Am going thru my withdrawl now actually. I Am counting down though 23 more days to go!!! As far as Disney music www.live365.com has a pretty good selection of Disney type music just use the search engine to look for Disney and it will return a bunch of stations for you to choose from!!! Enjoy!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom