News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

TTA94

I'm from out of state, so I don't get a choice haha.

However I do love going during the holidays as that's when my family and I always are able to visit in the past (no school, work etc.)

Yeah with being out of state I can see where that would be difficult if your restricted to going the week of the holidays.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
WDW doing a master class in driving artificial demand. Lol @ needing a virtual queue to purchase an online ticket, and needing to pause those sales overnight, complete with a warning that they are “about to sell out.”
Except it serves no purpose other than to p*ss of their most loyal customers and fans.

If anything, you would want to treat your Pass Holders with the best possible experience, knowing full well that that experience will cary over to when they should hopefully want to eagerly use their passes.

TehPuddingMan

I was in the virtual queue for 6 hours yesterday and when I finally got through I was unable to upgrade my annual pass. I called this morning and got through to an agent within 15 minutes and did it.

The hold music sucks now. I think it was just “you are the magic” on repeat.

valenrandy

Question,

Wife, Daughter and I are out of state Incredipass holders. My son recently turned 3. Our last family trip when he was 2 I inquired at City Hall if we would be able to buy him an Incredipass when he aged up to 3 and I was told yes. Would this current sale of AP's affect what I was told if the incredipass were to sell out? I wasn't planning on doing this AP purchase until late July during our next weeklong family trip. If I have to buy it now I will though.

Thank you.

pdude81

Question,

Wife, Daughter and I are out of state Incredipass holders. My son recently turned 3. Our last family trip when he was 2 I inquired at City Hall if we would be able to buy him an Incredipass when he aged up to 3 and I was told yes. Would this current sale of AP's affect what I was told if the incredipass were to sell out? I wasn't planning on doing this AP purchase until late July during our next weeklong family trip. If I have to buy it now I will though.

Thank you.
As you would need reservations anyway, waiting until July gives you two different chances for that plan to go sideways. I'd call today if you are going to buy this anyway.

Mireille

Premium Member
Disney math. LOL
I mean... Some people pay over 50k for a car, which strikes me as ridiculous, but people feel it's worth it to them. I feel like this was worth it to me. In any case, even if I only get the one trip I'm only out $700 not counting any savings I get from AP discounts I get while I'm there. Everyone makes economic decisions other people don't understand or agree with. *shrug*

Mireille

Premium Member
I was in the virtual queue for 6 hours yesterday and when I finally got through I was unable to upgrade my annual pass. I called this morning and got through to an agent within 15 minutes and did it.

The hold music sucks now. I think it was just “you are the magic” on repeat.
And it's so loud!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Except it serves no purpose other than to p*ss of their most loyal customers and fans.

If anything, you would want to treat your Pass Holders with the best possible experience, knowing full well that that experience will cary over to when they should hopefully want to eagerly use their passes.
You mean like how Universal does?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom