News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Except it serves no purpose other than to p*ss of their most loyal customers and fans.

If anything, you would want to treat your Pass Holders with the best possible experience, knowing full well that that experience will cary over to when they should hopefully want to eagerly use their passes.
No no, Disney only caters to guest demands and would never do such a thing! Disney is a world-class brand, haven’t you listened to Bob and Josh and Bob?

Still waiting for someone to explain why AP’s are popular. (Hint: It ain’t about fairy tales and pixie dust, and it is about regular ticket prices. Oops.)

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
You mean like how Universal does?
This whole situation is emblematic of the overall corporate organizational mindset that the guest comes last at Disney Parks. You are literally just a money carrying meat sack to them, and you're prioritized based on how profitable your demographic profile is. Note that DVC members will likely never be subject to AP purchase limitations.

pdude81

IMO being a DVC member should mean you get automatic AP through the life of your contract but I'm too nice I guess
The AP would cost more money over 50 years than the purchase of the property and dues on that property. Certainly if we're talking Incredipass for one or two Sorcerer passes.

matt9112

No no, Disney only caters to guest demands and would never do such a thing! Disney is a world-class brand, haven’t you listened to Bob and Josh and Bob?

Still waiting for someone to explain why AP’s are popular. (Hint: It ain’t about fairy tales and pixie dust, and it is about regular ticket prices. Oops.)

This….it’s because day ticket prices are absurd.

Gringrinngghost

You mean like how Universal does?
Honestly, SeaWorld treats their APs better than Disney and Universal.

From my last email:
1682104211406.png
1682104240882.png

TTA94

I spent most of the day yesterday, not just waiting in the VQ but going back and forth debating if it’s worth it. I caved in hopes of good things to come to the parks soon. Being a entertainment fan I am anxious to see how the new Epcot nightmare show turns out, and also the high hope that the last rumor is true that a nighttime parade will finally return to WDW.
Hopefully I won’t end up being disappointed.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I wonder if we see more pro-guest measures put into place with the falling attendance like the return of free dining, etc.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

I'd say that's one of the two options of absolute last resort, along with a ticket incentive. If we see either of those things, we know things are truly bad on the attendance front.

JoJoCal19

I spent most of the day yesterday, not just waiting in the VQ but going back and forth debating if it’s worth it. I caved in hopes of good things to come to the parks soon. Being a entertainment fan I am anxious to see how the new Epcot nightmare show turns out, and also the high hope that the last rumor is true that a nighttime parade will finally return to WDW.
Hopefully I won’t end up being disappointed.

Oh do tell more on the night parade! One of my favorite things was the light parade. And I will NEVER forgive Disney for doing away with the Osborne Spectacle of Lights. At least the light parade will be a small consolation prize.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom