News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

Disstevefan1

I’m very curious how long these will last. Do we think this is going to be a Disneyland situation where if you aren’t in the queue the moment it drops you’ll be out of luck? How long do we expect these to be on sale for?
I really think they will sell out quick.

The good old days of just being able to purchase an WDW or Disneyland AP any time we wanted is over.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m very curious how long these will last. Do we think this is going to be a Disneyland situation where if you aren’t in the queue the moment it drops you’ll be out of luck? How long do we expect these to be on sale for?
I’m guessing quickly. But it depends on how bad their forecasts look - one would think?

The good old days of just being able to purchase an WDW or Disneyland AP any time we wanted is over.
Then they’re not actually annual passes anymore. It’s a promo/gimmick.
But you’re probably right

TrainsOfDisney

i don’t think it’s an accident that wdw announced all passes back on sale at the same time Disneyland did. They can’t leave money on the table forever.

Limiting passes is limiting revenue AND sending customers to Lmotts and Universal. Eventually a business can’t justify that decision.

mwhite93

Here’s hoping it’s not like winning the lottery in order to get a pirate pass.
Agreed! As a DVC member I’m not sure how it’s going to go on Thursday. Part of me thinks the Sorcers pass is going to sell out immediately to force people to pay for an incredible pass, but then I’m thrown off because they say the sorcerers pass will be available more frequently then the other passes through out the year.

Also anyone hear what time they will go on sale??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Page is down ahead of the start of sales.

1681379846647.png

jaxonp

I’m signed in, went to check out, and it says it can’t display my vacation offer and that my item isn’t sold online. What?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom