Walt Disney World Research Survey

Captain Chaos

I guess I am a silly person too since I don't want my email box filled with spam... I get enough spam just from visiting websites...

MareSINY

dxer07002 said:
I guess I am a silly person too since I don't want my email box filled with spam... I get enough spam just from visiting websites...

Have you ever considered setting up a free web mail address to use for things of this nature? I tend to do that whenever completing registration forms for sites I'm not 100% sure of. That way they don't get my "good" email address and I can scan through it once in a while to see if I have anything that is really of interest to me.

spoodles

MareSINY said:
Have you ever considered setting up a free web mail address to use for things of this nature? I tend to do that whenever completing registration forms for sites I'm not 100% sure of. That way they don't get my "good" email address and I can scan through it once in a while to see if I have anything that is really of interest to me.
This is a great approach. Can you say Hotmail?

Fran98765

Yep, get a brand spanking new yahoo email addy if you don't trust people. If you never use the email again, then no one will spam you.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I sent mine. My brother is considering doing his masters project on a Disney related topic. The best of luck to you in your work! :wave:

Connor002

Tigger1988 said:
That was my point exactly..but I guess being safe rather than sorry makes us "silly people"...

i guess i fall under the category of "silly people"
i never email anyone i don't know about

AEfx

dxer07002 said:
Since this is not an authorized DISNEY COMPANY survey, I will not participate....

LOL yet it took you five posts in this thread to say it. ;)

Sent mine. Good luck!

AEfx

Disney Research

Original Poster
A Big Thank You

Hi there,

<O:p

If you have taken part in the survey and completed a questionnaire thank you for contributing to my research.

I am happy to share the findings and analysis of this data, once my dissertation is complete, to all participants in the survey.

I can be emailed at disneydissertation@yahoo.co.uk if you have any queries.

Once again many thanks,<O:p</O:p

Anthony TJ Howarth BA (Hons)
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:PlaceName><FONT face=Helvetica>MSc</FONT></st1:PlaceName><st1:PlaceName><FONT face=Helvetica>Business</FONT></st1:PlaceName><st1:PlaceName><FONT face=Helvetica>Management</FONT></st1:PlaceName><FONT face=Helvetica></P><P style=</FONT><st1:placeName>Lancashire</st1:placeName><st1:placeName>Business</st1:placeName><st1:placeType>School</st1:placeType>
<st1:placeType>University</st1:placeType></ST1:p of Central <ST1:pLancashire</ST1:place<O:p</O:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom