Walt Disney World Quest: Magical Racing Tour

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
Does anyone remember this game for the Playstation?
It was wicked fun.
You got to race through different rides.
I still play it from time to time.

DDuckFan130

We have it. Our PS is pretty much dead, but we still play it on my brother's PS2 :D

What's funny is I had never paid attention to some of the music (i.e. BTMRR) and whenever we're standing in line now, we instantly recognize the little music :hammer:

Stormy Horizons

I loved the game. Haunted Mansion was by far my favorite track. The game was great, and pretty easy to catch on to....except for POTC in the trophy mode.

dxwwf3

The only PSOne game I own. I got it as soon as I bought the PS2. I should go back and play it again.

dizneykev

I have this game for my ps2, but have one problem with it. I cannot save my progress. It always tells me no memory card present. I have tried 2 different memory cards, both of them for the ps2. DOes anyone have a suggestion for me? It is really frustrating to have to start over every time.

Dizneykev

bigbadwolf

dizneykev said:
I have this game for my ps2, but have one problem with it. I cannot save my progress. It always tells me no memory card present. I have tried 2 different memory cards, both of them for the ps2. DOes anyone have a suggestion for me? It is really frustrating to have to start over every time.

Dizneykev

There isn't a PS2 version of the game out only a PSone version and dreamcast which you probably have the PSone version. The PS2 plays PSone games. To save the game use a PSone memory card, but thats only if you can find one now. EB Games or GameStop might have a PSone memory card selling less then 10 bucks. Hope this helps. :D

patsfan24

yea they do have to come out with a sequal, racing was fun, but i think it would be better just to be able to walk around the parks and do missions and quests and stuff. kinda like vmk, cept u would be able to ride the rides. if a game like that was made for X360 i would buy it, (or steal it) :animwink:

bigbadwolf

patsfan24 said:
yea they do have to come out with a sequal, racing was fun, but i think it would be better just to be able to walk around the parks and do missions and quests and stuff. kinda like vmk, cept u would be able to ride the rides. if a game like that was made for X360 i would buy it, (or steal it) :animwink:

The PS3 would be a better choice. lol the system will have better graphics, and with Sony's bluray disc there is allot that can be stored. Maybe even the whole park in 3d.

disneymoc

I have this game on my Dreamcast and love playing it, but I never seem to be able to win a race. Anyone have any suggestions?

magicfan

Wow!

I haven't played that game in forever!

Yes, they should make a sequel. Include Expedition Everest! That'd be great!

hypercatmatt04

Original Poster
disneymoc said:
I have this game on my Dreamcast and love playing it, but I never seem to be able to win a race. Anyone have any suggestions?
There are shortcuts in almost every level.
Some of them take you very far ahead of the other racers.
You just have to find them though.

spectro0294

I love that game we have it and I still play it here and there. HM is my favorite track. The greatly need a sequal. for xbox & 360 this time round as well as PS2 & PS3.

CoasterDude

I know I have that game as well. I use to play it all the time, but now I play it occasionally. I really liked that game and it had some really good stages as well. I just wished they put The Tower of Terror into the game as well. Now that would have been something.:D Falling down the elevator shaft and what not.:sohappy:

Richie248

After reading this thread I popped in this game and I haven't been able to stop playing!!! Such a great game, and it's challenging to!! I still get lost in the Haunted Mansion!

bassman

Stormy Horizons said:
I loved the game. Haunted Mansion was by far my favorite track. The game was great, and pretty easy to catch on to....except for POTC in the trophy mode.

ooohhh yeah i remember this game,it ruled i still have it somewhere.
i agree it needs a sequal if not ps2 then definatly ps3.and as mentioned before a everest track would be awesome.
hey what about buzz lightyear track and maybe a kali river rapids trackor maybe a crush 'n' gusher track or spaceship earth or a better test track...er track:D
i know they should make it where you choose a park and all the major rides in each park was a track.
hey how about a IASW track,we would all be driven to madness.

BTW i agree the HM track was cool,just for the music. so was typhoon lagoons music

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom