Walt Disney World Music.....

JoniTink

Original Poster
I know this has been discussed before.......but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone tell me if there is a CD out there that has the music from the WDW parks and rides?? I would LOVE to own this......especially after watching the Travel Channel last night and seeing just how much my daughter remembered from all the rides we rode in June 2001. So if anyone knows if I can buy one somewhere....or if there is such a thing out there......please let me know!!!!!!! :) :) thanks a bunch!!

kaos

Amazon.com has tons of WDW discs, and of course, there is the Official WDW CD.. call WDW delivers, 407/363-6200 and they can send one to ya...

Also, next time you're there, do a WDW forever CD

Hope this helps.
:hammer:

JoniTink

Original Poster
Cool......I'm looking through Amazon now.......

Is it true that theres a WDW guide out there that comes with a CD similar to what I'm looking for??

kaos

I've never seen one, but if it's out there, better believe that I'm going to get one.

I have close to every CD from the theme parks, including Tokyo and DL-Paris. I got some on eBay, and some from Amazon. It's weird, once I got one, I just had to keep getting all the new ones. I even have one from Energizer Battery that was made as a preview CD for the Millenium Celebration, as well as most of the mood music, and even more than my share of WDW Forever CD's... It's so bad that when my girlfriend and I went to thebeach for a weekend, she told me to bring my CD's, but not my disney ones... I thihnk I only brought 3 or 4 discs that weekend. hehe

tommy112973

theres a special 100 years CD that was put out too, I got it from a trip in april...its great! Hope you find it, if not, call the WDW merchandise number and order it frm them!

Nut4Disney

I've got that same Energizer Battery CD, I got it for a penny when I purchased batteries one time. It has the entire reflections of earth sountrack on it.

kaos

what's the title of the new 100 Years disc? I was there in October and that's when I got Magic in the Streets. If there's a new one, I have to get it.

I MUST HAVE IT!!!
hehe

Disney4648

There are lots of Disney and Disneyworld cd's available out there. I know a great site that you can search for the specific one, Cdnow.com

Hope this helps!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom