Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

lukacseven

It took me about 20 minutes to get through. I tried going straight to Active.com, but they were only showing charity spots (sold out) and the other link was to buy merch. I'm actually really surprised Disney doesn't have their own site for registration, given all the endurance events they have now.

Ariel484

Registered for 10k with my wife! So excited for our first RunDisney race!
Woohoo!! Warning...these races are addicting. :)
Thanks @Ariel484 for posting those links. I couldn't get through the Run Disney site because it crashed, but using your links worked like a champ. I signed up for the Dopey and signed my wife up for the 5K.
Glad the link worked! :)
And of course I was listening to Disney park music during the entire process. :happy: Looking forward to running with other crazy Disney fans in January!
Perfect!!
Glad the link worked! :)
Got my wife signed up for the 5K ... running with her is going to be a great way to start the Dopey Challenge!
Fun!! One of my favorite race experiences so far was running the Jingle Jungle 5K with my husband. :) Should be really fun for you and your wife!

Ariel484

Half Marathon - 60% full
10K - 70% full
5K - 60% full
Dopey - 80% full

I cannot believe Goofy isn't 50% full yet being an anniversary year!!!

LindsayLoves

Half Marathon - 60% full
10K - 70% full
5K - 60% full
Dopey - 80% full

I cannot believe Goofy isn't 50% full yet being an anniversary year!!!

I am a little surprised as well but to be honest I feel a lot of people like me who wanted to do Goofy ended up 'upgrading' to Dopey.

I just signed my brother up for the half, he is currently boarding a plane and decided he wanted to commit to the half - after one full he has decided that is a once in a lifetime experience for him.

Ariel484

I am a little surprised as well but to be honest I feel a lot of people like me who wanted to do Goofy ended up 'upgrading' to Dopey.

I just signed my brother up for the half, he is currently boarding a plane and decided he wanted to commit to the half - after one full he has decided that is a once in a lifetime experience for him.
Yay Michael!!

My brother is out for the races for 2015. :( He's in grad school (crazy schedule + no money) and is recovering from a car accident. He's not allowed to run again until June at the earliest. I think he wants to do Goofy someday though.

LindsayLoves

Yay Michael!!

My brother is out for the races for 2015. :( He's in grad school (crazy schedule + no money) and is recovering from a car accident. He's not allowed to run again until June at the earliest. I think he wants to do Goofy someday though.

Oh no Craig was in a car accident?! He totally HAS to do Goofy one day when he has the time to train for it just to redeem himself.

Ariel484

Oh no Craig was in a car accident?! He totally HAS to do Goofy one day when he has the time to train for it just to redeem himself.
Yep. :( Luckily no one else was hurt, but his car was totaled. He had a bone ship in one ankle, a sprain in the other, and a broken leg...had to get surgery (they put in a plate + 4 pins). He got VERY lucky.

Since he was signed up for Goofy in 2013 and didn't finish it, I think he's been wanting to try again. Not sure if/when it will happen though!

Ariel484

If anyone is on the fence about the 10K or Dopey...decide soon!!!

Half Marathon - 60% full
10K - 90% full
5K - 80% full
Dopey - 90% full

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom