Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Ariel484

Wait, now it says Dopey is 95% full?! Did they jump the gun?? :p
Untitled1.jpg

Kermit262

Last time I actually stopped and got a fountain Coke in DHS. The CM thought I was nuts. I'm doing the marathon alone this time so there might be a beer in Epcot with my name on it about mile 25.
I like how you're thinking Texas84. A glass of red wine at mile 25 might make the last 1.2 miles bearable.

Ariel484

I wonder if they tweaked the Dopey numbers at all this year so that there would be more 10K and 5K spots open for non-Dopey runners? Hmm...

lukacseven

Does anyone know when hotel booking online becomes available? I have a DVC reservation at Kidani Village for 8 people from Thursday to Tuesday, but need to add an extra day (Wednesday night) for myself and 1 other person who is also doing Dopey. I checked the main WDW site and on travel sites (Expedia, etc.) and they either do not have a January calendar up or they show no availability at WDW Resorts.

Ariel484

Does anyone know when hotel booking online becomes available? I have a DVC reservation at Kidani Village for 8 people from Thursday to Tuesday, but need to add an extra day (Wednesday night) for myself and 1 other person who is also doing Dopey. I checked the main WDW site and on travel sites (Expedia, etc.) and they either do not have a January calendar up or they show no availability at WDW Resorts.
August? You can call and book room-only under this year's rack rate and they'll adjust it later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom